Discipline and Atmosphere

2 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Eventually I will but for the record, no body failed me.  Just making observations.  Hate?  That's your WS/Racism coming out in the form of 'projection'.  Putting your stuff on me and or the fear of me responding to you as you and people of your ilk have done since 1450.  Yeah, I'm insecure of towns like BC, Ned, PN-G, East Beaumont, L-Town......  place where my kind aren't welcomed let alone tolerated.  I'm also fearful of race soldiers posing as police.  Are you one of those types of people CardinalBacker?  Or do you simply use passive-agressive tactics to get your point across?

By the way, those who are proud of your 'disciplined' teams with all that 'atmosphere', where's all the state championships, college and pro's?  Or is D and A only good locally on friday nights?

Thank you!!!!  Finally someone brought it up. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Thank you!!!!  Finally someone brought it up. 

Hey man, I'm just building a case before I get banned.  But they won't answer that either........  They will come up with more code to make themselves feel superior

Nederland is very integrated.  I shop with all races at market basket, my kids go to school with all races and have friends spend the night and hang out from all races.  I can only do what we do in our family and community???  And all our many faces have created a diverse and very talented school district with some of the top scores in  the area, and one of the top athletic.programs. 

3 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Nederland is very integrated.  I shop with all races at market basket, my kids go to school with all races and have friends spend the night and hang out from all races.  I can only do what we do in our family and community???  And all our many faces have created a diverse and very talented school district with some of the top scores in  the area, and one of the top athletic.programs. 

Do the parents have a say in the district's policies like they would in PA or Bmt.  That's not intergration if they don't.  Besides, a lot of those parents sending their kids to schools in the 'Bubble' have some self-hate issues going on.  Same question for those parents:  does sending your kids to the Bubble guarantee them a spot in an Ivy League school or to study abroad?  If not, I call BS on that too.

I think they are only being tolerated in 'murica's best ISD's only for athletic reasons.  The residents of said ISD's could give 2 bleeps less

4 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Do the parents have a say in the district's policies like they would in PA or Bmt.  That's not intergration if they don't.  Besides, a lot of those parents sending their kids to schools in the 'Bubble' have some self-hate issues going on.  Same question for those parents:  does sending your kids to the Bubble guarantee them a spot in an Ivy League school or to study abroad?  If not, I call BS on that too.

I think they are only being tolerated in 'murica's best ISD's only for athletic reasons.  The residents of said ISD's could give 2 bleeps less

Wow

Pure vitriol.  I am amazed this thread has been allowed to continue.  This mentality from Mister SFA 85 seems to be increasing, and it is really pulling our country forward (insert sarcasm here).  His mind won't change, and can't be changed.  Spewing hate toward hate does nothing.  Very sad, no code needed there - just sad.

20 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Pure vitriol.  I am amazed this thread has been allowed to continue.  This mentality from Mister SFA 85 seems to be increasing, and it is really pulling our country forward (insert sarcasm here).  His mind won't change, and can't be changed.  Spewing hate toward hate does nothing.  Very sad, no code needed there - just sad.

*shrugs shoulders*  It amazes me how 'muricans can't face their own BS.  Projection is the new denial.  What hate?  Just pointing out the obvious on the board.  

'Muricans speaking in code

Period

Not sure how discipline equals racism.  Football discipline begins and ends with the coach.  I saw Alex Durley's teams play, and it wouldn't matter what color or race you were, you'd be disciplined.  I don't know now, since I don't watch the bigger schools, but the Central teams I saw were disciplined.  I do know I could name several small white schools that aren't.  Maybe a few use the word racially, but most don't.  I have to agree with Chester86, it's sad.  It's sad to see anyone blame an entire group of people, for the actions of a few.  

SFA85 needs to look in the mirror to see the real problem. Times have changed, 8 years ago, first black president, now in a few probably the first woman president(Trumps an idiot). So sometimes you gotta just move on and allow history to remain history, I mean hell I had ancestors that were poor and worked for the white collar man.I have friends of all colors and professions, and l wouldn't have it any other way.

Dang, i came to read BG stirring the pot, but instead walked into SFA at it again. This code you speak of is cracking me up. So, all white people get together to come up with code words now? Interesting to know. Your police reference is insulting, but I already knew you would think that way by your lack of disclipline and atmosphere. ( see what i did there and i don't even know what the h3ll your talking about). freaking silly thread.

10 hours ago, SFA85 said:

I have yet to see you at a PNG or Nederland SB meeting. I would be wiling to bet you have never been. You havent the slightest idea what goes on at them. You choose to always sterotype these schools. You say pill popping or steroid abusing or whatever trigger word you choose to use. You are no different than the people you choose to hate. You are the exact same. Period. You hate certain schools based on the color of their skin. You have been making these snide comments as long as you have been on here. I understand you can feel whatever way you want. So have at it. I will continue to be the same person I was raised to be.. One who cares for everyone.

After reading your post sfa85 you do seem somewhat intelligent, to bad you don't use all that for positive things such as youth group programs, whether it be little league sports or something else, but by feeling the way you do it wouldn't be a good idea I guess. I'm not sure where you think you were dealt a bad hand, but most of us take the cards we were dealt and run with it. 

IMO atmosphere isnt a big factor, and something that isnt  discussed when I speak of football. Discipline IMO is a factor....Its not about the color of ones skin, its something that's instilled by the coaching staff.  Again, the little things. Being the same team team in the 5th week that you are in the 1st week, and making the same mistakes throughout the season are a reflection of the Staffs. Repeated bad snaps, Punts that net 5yds, delay of game, not being able to execute an extra point, not knowing a kickoff is a live ball......etc,etc....... Consistency and Discipline doesnt start in 2 a days, its year round. 

No chips on shoulders.  No attending SB meetings in the Bubble.  But when I call people out on their BS, 'muricans get their collective asses on their shoulders.   And so far, y'all have danced around the original question and used examples like WO-S and Newton on the discipline question.  Anyway, y'all keep on projecting and denying.  And I'll continue to be 'some-what smart'  even by 'murican standards.......

Some-what smart my ass......

Nevermind SFA, in his interest for his profile, he has #bringbackpvil. Now, why would you want that? It was disbanded by in 1970. Unless your pretty dang old, or you don't want to be around people of other skin color. See how people can flip things when hardly any of us know each other? We could argue this crap forever, or you could root for area teams to challenge Houston, Austin, and Dallas for football supremacy no matter what school it is.  Need to quit with this crazy talk.