Discipline and Atmosphere

46 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

"No atmosphere in the state compares to a PNG Indian football game, by far the best" -all of the PNG fans lmao ;)

They didn't even show up in masses at The Butch on a Saturday afternoon versus Central in 2014. Not a Thursday, it was Saturday afternoon. Guess their arse wasnt disciplined enough to get to the freaking stadium. So much for that noise, I mean atmosphere. 

It's made up BS. That 2-8 season atmosphere didn't fade any teams that season or win any games. Discipline doesn't really imply to football IMO because all teams have to be discipline to learn the playbook, balance football and school homework no pass no play! and most kids even have a job. So every team is disciplined in one form or another. A more "discipline team" isn't going to win you a game. Scoring more points then the other team will.

2 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

It's made up BS. That 2-8 season atmosphere didn't fade any teams that season or win any games. Discipline doesn't really imply to football IMO because all teams have to be discipline to learn the playbook, balance football and school homework no pass no play! and most kids even have a job. So every team is disciplined in one form or another. A more "discipline team" isn't going to win you a game. Scoring more points then the other team will.

While scoring more points is the object I do believe a lack of discipline can lose you a game. For example, losing your cool and taking a late shot at the opponent (meaning after the whistle has blown) especially late in the fourth to extend a drive would be a lack of discipline in my mind. Other than that, I will not extend this argument in the way it looks like this thread could go.

1 hour ago, SFA85 said:

And I could care less.  Those are the new code words for 2016 and I for one don't speak in code.  I call out racism/white supremacy when I see it

I hear you, honestly, there are a lot of white posters who speak and arent speaking code, but is innapropiate, it speaks to some of the ignorance that  still exists

35 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Do you call out black racism?

I will when it affects white lives in the following.  Religion, education, employment, and life in general.  We've (melinated people) around the world have been on defense since 1450ish.  And I don't know when we will get our collective ish together.  In the meantime, you may not like what I say, but by definition, it's not reversed nor black racism.  It's a response to your(white) bs.  Your coded language.  Your policies in 'murica and abroad.  Btw, I call out black cowards and lap dogs(see stephen a smith and barkley) when I see them.  Matter of fact, I don't watch them nor support the shows they 'entertain' you on.  I have self pride and dignity not to subject myself to more white supremacy from my own......

8 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

I will when it affects white lives in the following.  Religion, education, employment, and life in general.  We've (melinated people) around the world have been on defense since 1450ish.  And I don't know when we will get our collective ish together.  In the meantime, you may not like what I say, but by definition, it's not reversed nor black racism.  It's a response to your(white) bs.  Your coded language.  Your policies in 'murica and abroad.  Btw, I call out black cowards and lap dogs(see stephen a smith and barkley) when I see them.  Matter of fact, I don't watch them nor support the shows they 'entertain' you on.  I have self pride and dignity not to subject myself to more white supremacy from my own......

BAHAAA..... this is too funny. 

14 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Idiot

4 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

That seems to be the case, just seen it alot on here the past ten years in regards to certain teams. Just wanted some clarification. 

11 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

I only ask because I have never seen you do it here on this site. I have only seen you call out the "white" folks and I have been here long enough to know there have been times when you could have done the opposite.

Don't get me wrong, I despise racism, white or black or whatever color. Was raised that way. My dad, may he rest in peace, is full blood Mexican. Not trying to single you out as a racist but it just seems you select your calling out.

BTW, I too think those words are "code" words for some select people. Just not an entire race of people.