PA Memorial football

PA4Real

6 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

yes yall do i will give you that,come friday i guess we will all see what all these teams are made of because you cant go off scrimmages,hell we might not win a game you never know what could happen,i just like getting things going,i will say this much,im more concerned about beating pam than ned,i really think neds run stops last game of year,we have way to much speed on both sides of ball,it just depends if bf does bone head stuff then its 7straight.

You may want to tell BF that. He had pulled all of his hair out of head. (and that was before the scrimmage even started) I read his lips as he was leaving he told his coaching staff "guys we're in DEEP POOP"

34 minutes ago, thaghost said:

I'm going to have to call BS on that so called "land shark def." As far as WOS schooling that is what I witnessed them give the injuns. Let me just say this, we have just a tad more depth than they do. 

So this Png landshark defense is better than 2015 Injuns Dayt put 470 yds on 1st rd w/Hancock calling the plays

5 minutes ago, liltex said:

So this Png landshark defense is better than 2015 Injuns Dayt put 470 yds on 1st rd w/Hancock calling the plays

All I know Tex, is that that LB #22 was the only impressive one,  IMO. I may have to go sit with Soulja and see what their starters are gonna do. 

11 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

lol great post,i,knew you would come out to play too,im loving it good fun,and first off that qb is a 10th grader by the time week eight rolls around i can promise you he will torch your titans,and wos would school pam like a red headed step child,and from what i hear yalls qb isnt all that and he is a senior,so if he cant make the throws when we bring that landshark def,then all them 4 and 5 sets your talking about wont matter,you have to make good throws before they can do anything,i know pam has a great team,and we are real young,im just stiring pot,but it wont be a blow out i can promise you that much,this is fun on here,believe me my skin isnt thin like alot of others on here i can take it,nothing bothers me its great fun,lol

YAWNNN.... BOOORRINNGGGG.... can't wait till lil soulja dial a 200 yard game and the win against the dancing purple fairies Friday...

I WIL SAY IT AGAIN,PAM IS OVER RATED EVEN THOUGH THAT HAVE TALENT ALL OVER THE PLACE,MORE TALENT THAN ANY ONE IS THIS DISTRICT,BUT SOME ONE WILL BEAT THEM IT MIGHT NOT BE PNG BUT NED OR VIDOR COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN.PAM IS NO WOS EVEN THOUGH YALL HAVE WAY MORE KIDS THAN THEM THEY WOULD STILL SCHOOL YALL LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD,JMO,IM WAIT BG,LOL

16 hours ago, liltex said:

yes there better and faster all over the place,but them two scrimmages have me worried,lol,but after playing tigers we will all see if the def is any count,because dont get me wrong im an indain fan but im not impressed from what i have seen so far,and just for the record,l like all teams from around here,i follow everyone even if we loose in the end,hopefully someone can bring a title back its been way to long,we all have had alot of talent here,maybe not all lol jmo.

13 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

this defense isn't good at all, I was worried before the first scrimmage and I didn't see WB scrimmage, but heard nothing good of it, so that tells me we need work!!!!!

See this is the reason I believe ole 99 is a player. I've seen enough of your post to know that you are gonna "call a spade a sapde." 

52 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

I WIL SAY IT AGAIN,PAM IS OVER RATED EVEN THOUGH THAT HAVE TALENT ALL OVER THE PLACE,MORE TALENT THAN ANY ONE IS THIS DISTRICT,BUT SOME ONE WILL BEAT THEM IT MIGHT NOT BE PNG BUT NED OR VIDOR COULD MAKE IT HAPPEN.PAM IS NO WOS EVEN THOUGH YALL HAVE WAY MORE KIDS THAN THEM THEY WOULD STILL SCHOOL YALL LIKE A RED HEADED STEP CHILD,JMO,IM WAIT BG,LOL

Dude you're either confused or delusional, haven't quite put my finger on it just yet. You say PAM is "over rated." Yet, they're not picked to win district. Then you say that the injuns have this "landshark" D, but at the end of the post you say they "haven't impressed you so far." So are you CONFUSED or are you DELUSIONAL?

25 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Dude you're either confused or delusional, haven't quite put my finger on it just yet. You say PAM is "over rated." Yet, they're not picked to win district. Then you say that the injuns have this "landshark" D, but at the end of the post you say they "haven't impressed you so far." So are you CONFUSED or are you DELUSIONAL?

Classy 99- You sure you're not an old Summer Creek fan and are just lost???

30 minutes ago, thaghost said:

im not confused dont get it twisted,there just not as good at this point from what expected,the indiands win beat your poor little titans come week 8,it might be close but they win,and shock all of pa even though we are way out matched,them rankings dont mean jack,i would have picked pam 1st not ned who will finish 3rd or 4th you just watch and see brother.