PA Memorial football

PA4Real

7 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

...the right way...  Does this include secret spring practices, not letting a football player play basketball, or not signing off on a transfer because you feel 'some kind of way' ?

Oh lawd…………..

The pta officer at Helena Park covered the expenses for the midnight practices I heard. Lol….

But see, like I said before there is mess in every ISD, even good ole Nerdland. Nobody is safe from it. It happens. Some folks can cover it up better than others. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Oh lawd…………..

The pta officer at Helena Park covered the expenses for the midnight practices I heard. Lol….

But see, like I said before there is mess in every ISD, even good ole Nerdland. Nobody is safe from it. It happens. 

Yes, I heard about that one!  I seriously want to hear the thoughts of this from the Nederland faithful.  Maybe the article needs to be posted in the locker room forum...

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I see that people are trying to correct my statement, but no one is answering my question...  Was that a disciplined central team?...  The one that ran Nederland off the field?....  At YOUR place?

From what I remember 10 YEARS AGO, we got beat bad by a very good, well coached team.

Monster of a QB that could run or pass with the best of them.   

36 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I see that people are trying to correct my statement, but no one is answering my question...  Was that a disciplined central team?...  The one that ran Nederland off the field?....  At YOUR place?

frog and that crew could ball out back in 06 those Athletes were on a whole other level compared to anyone else. I enjoyed watching them play a couple games

1 minute ago, UTfanatic said:

Where did I ever mention discipline?

You jumped into the convo. Surprisingly you didnt mention something about that trash arse program currently running in austin. Go enlighten us on the daily crapturd proceedings in the dorms of ut in the college forum, im sure you're itching with enthusiasm to tell us pal, go get er done. 

I dont think you can honestly look at Central or PAMs programs and say they are undisciplined.  At times they get outcoached, but so do Neumann a d Faircloth.  At times their kids make dumb penalties, but so do Nederland and PNG, Ive seen em.  PAM and Central play hard nosed football, they are not soft and they dont quit... they are not undisciplined in those respects.  Now I dont know enough about football nor do 99% of fans, to know if kids are not lined up right on defense.  Nederland looks like a Chinese fire drill before each snap trying to align themselves to the formation.  I got no clue if they end up in the right.spot, I just try to enjoy the games.  Isnt it time to move on from the discipline thing and focus on the real issue which is the atmosphere.

4 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

I dont think you can honestly look at Central or PAMs programs and say they are undisciplined.  At times they get outcoached, but so do Neumann a d Faircloth.  At times their kids make dumb penalties, but so do Nederland and PNG, Ive seen em.  PAM and Central play hard nosed football, they are not soft and they dont quit... they are not undisciplined in those respects.  Now I dont know enough about football nor do 99% of fans, to know if kids are not lined up right on defense.  Nederland looks like a Chinese fire drill before each snap trying to align themselves to the formation.  I got no clue if they end up in the right.spot, I just try to enjoy the games.  Isnt it time to move on from the discipline thing and focus on the real issue which is the atmosphere.

Most fans of a team wouldn't know this unless they have spent a little time at their teams practices. Not saying everyone can or have the time to but when football season rolls around, I'm at practice. I don't go to practice because my son is playing (I have no kids on this year's team) but because I want to know MORE about what I'm seeing on Friday night. 

1 hour ago, thaghost said:

Most fans of a team wouldn't know this unless they have spent a little time at their teams practices. Not saying everyone can or have the time to but when football season rolls around, I'm at practice. I don't go to practice because my son is playing (I have no kids on this year's team) but because I want to know MORE about what I'm seeing on Friday night. 

Pal, I answered your question for all of Nederland... let it go

2 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Very great post...  It had to come from a PN-G fan.  BTW, I'll be sitting with the sea of purple next Friday as the Silsbee Tigers come to town...  

1 hour ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Pal, I answered your question for all of Nederland... let it go

Next time try to read WITHOUT being defensive there PAL. I was simply elaborating on your point that I put in bold. My previous post was actually for everybody and not just "ALL OF NEDERLAND"...had you paid attention you would've noticed that I "LIKED" your post that I qunited.