Big Girl- might interest you

stevenash

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Maybe, but isn't that what his lawyer is supposed to say. Would he admit that his client shot him, because of his fear and preconceived notions about black men?

And how do you "know" that the shot that was fired was motivated by preconceived notions about black men?

57 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I missed it also.  FoxNews must have edited it before they allowed the woman to post it on FB along with all of her other videos of her smoking weed and drinking Hennesy in front of her 4 yr old child.

her smoking weed and drinking had nothing to do with the cop filling the mans body with hot lead in front of the 4yr old

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I missed it also.  FoxNews must have edited it before they allowed the woman to post it on FB along with all of her other videos of her smoking weed and drinking Hennesy in front of her 4 yr old child.

Should we justify the killing because of this? Are these things crimes punishable by death?

30 minutes ago, Scatright said:

Should we justify the killing because of this? Are these things crimes punishable by death?

Not at all.  It does give you insight to the character of the woman who y'all are all taking for her word, before the evidence comes out.  The same woman who's story is now changing.  

22 minutes ago, GCMPats said:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

The more we know, the more we know.

Come on lefties, we need a retort to this!!!