WHY HILLARY IS SINKING FASTER THAN THE TITANTIC

Hagar

On Saturday, May 28, 2016 at 4:16 AM, nappyroots said:

One thing about the Trump faithful they are so so smart people, I think most of them went to harvard, I believe the trailer houses are starter homes!

I am not sure how long you have been commenting on this board, but I am sure that you have noticed that it is impossible to have a logical debate with some of these people. They are, as some old people will say "set in their ways" I took a 1 1/2 year hiatus, because I realized that they had preconceived notions and they were not willing to listen to reason.  It is sad, because the same people are using the exact same arguments to support their political ideologies. I knew that some of them would support Trump, even though, he doesn't stand for anything, which is sad. My advice to you is to have fun and don't  get frustrated.  I learned that over time. Kill them with facts, because they don't have any.

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I've asked you the same question twice now. You dodged the question by saying Trump dodges the question. That was the Twin remark. Sorry you didn't catch it.

And you still have yet to answer my question. You post a cut and paste job about Hillary's accomplishments which is laughable, and 

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I've asked you the same question twice now. You dodged the question by saying Trump dodges the question. That was the Twin remark. Sorry you didn't catch it.

And you still have yet to answer my question. You post a cut and paste job about Hillary's accomplishments which is laughable, and then have the nerve to say I'm deflecting. And by the way, this topic is about Hillary. Your attempt at deflection violates the rules of the forum.

Why didn't that little article you posted mention the fact that Hillary committed treason? Nevermind, another question you won't answer.

Hillary hasn't committed treason and you still haven't answered my question. How does Trump plan on making America great again? I gave you the link so that you can read about her accomplishments. Did you? Which of the accomplishments listed  is incorrect.

1 minute ago, stevenash said:

Good comment, Big Girl.   Especially about those who are "set in their ways"  You certainly are not guilty of that now, are you?

Nope. Steve, are you still talking about Benghanzi, and emailgate? I hope not. It has been 1 1/2 years. I hope that you have "moved on" or maybe you don't have anything else to talk about.

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How does Trump plan on making America great again?  I am not privy to his plans, but I would strongly guess that he is going to propose that the government become less involved in a number of areas and he will try to re establish the attitude that what made America great was entrepreneurship and self responsibility/accountability rather than a government nanny state.

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How is Trump going to make America great again?   That's easy, if he wins, he keeps Hillary out of office.   That woman is the biggest elitist, egotistical nut job that's ever been nominated for president.

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Nope. Steve, are you still talking about Benghanzi, and emailgate? I hope not. It has been 1 1/2 years. I hope that you have "moved on" or maybe you don't have anything else to talk about.

Why should we move on?  Is there a time limit on these issues?  Please find a recent post of mine that refers to Benghazi or emailgate.  You had no problem referring to the Bush Administration for a VERY long time after it was over.  Have tried to bring up all of the deaths that occur weekly in Chicago but you have no interest in that.  Hmmmm I wonder why?

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

How is Trump going to make America great again?   That's easy, if he wins, he keeps Hillary out of office.   That woman is the biggest elitist, egotistical nut job that's ever been nominated for president.

Let Big Girl digest that a bit.  After all, since she is definitely not "set in her ways" perhaps she will, in all of her splendor and objectivity, see the light.

Y'all can try having a debate with her. It's a futile attempt. She will make up facts, post skewed facts, won't answer a simple question, change subjects, then turn around and accuse you of doing the same thing she does. Nappy is enjoyable to debate with, even though I disagree with practically everything he says. Same with Dick Vitale. But her. Sorry, all I can do is laugh.

BG- here is another way that Mr. Trump will make America great again:  He wont stand before the American people and smugly declare that ISIS is the JV ( bet you didnt question that statement one bit, right?)  He also will not create a general attitude that when a Christian refuses to bake a cake, it's a hate crime but when an ISIS devotee kills 49 in a gay club, it's a gun problem.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

And you still have yet to answer my question. You post a cut and paste job about Hillary's accomplishments which is laughable, and 

I answered your question. We can use the money we collect from the super wealthy when they stop receiving massive tax breaks. We can use the money that is collected, when companies like Boeing and GE start paying taxes. We can use the money that is saved when we stop giving oil subsidies to oil companies. Didn't you read it the first time I answered your question. Are you blind?

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

BG- here is another way that Mr. Trump will make America great again:  He wont stand before the American people and smugly declare that ISIS is the JV ( bet you didnt question that statement one bit, right?)  He also will not create a general attitude that when a Christian refuses to bake a cake, it's a hate crime but when an ISIS devotee kills 49 in a gay club, it's a gun problem.

How is that going to make America "great" again. Please don't make me revisit that Muslim terrorist issue i.e (white males commit more terrorist attacks ). Is he still going to force them to register with the federal government?  Is he going to make the Mexican government build a wall? What he is saying is not plausible. It is mere conjecture. Has he ever said how he plans to make America great again? I don't think he knows.

Y'all can try having a debate with her. It's a futile attempt. She will make up facts, post skewed facts, won't answer a simple question, change subjects, then turn around and accuse you of doing the same thing she does. Nappy is enjoyable to debate with, even though I disagree with practically everything he says. Same with Dick Vitale. But her. Sorry, all I can do is laugh.

Because you can't win. Lmbo. I answered your questions. You need to go back and read the posts. Smh. How do you know my stats are wrong? I gave you all of the sites.

Let Big Girl digest that a bit.  After all, since she is definitely not "set in her ways" perhaps she will, in all of her splendor and objectivity, see the light.

He is not going to win. Is that the only thing you can think of? How much thought did you put into that comment? Didn't you say Romney would defeat Obama? Yes, you did; therefore, I don't respect anything you have to say in regards to this election

Why should we move on?  Is there a time limit on these issues?  Please find a recent post of mine that refers to Benghazi or emailgate.  You had no problem referring to the Bush Administration for a VERY long time after it was over.  Have tried to bring up all of the deaths that occur weekly in Chicago but you have no interest in that.  Hmmmm I wonder why?

I saw a post today and you mentioned emailgate. Is that all that you have? :)

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

I answered your question. We can use the money we collect from the super wealthy when they stop receiving massive tax breaks. We can use the money that is collected, when companies like Boeing and GE start paying taxes. We can use the money that is saved when we stop giving oil subsidies to oil companies. Didn't you read it the first time I answered your question. Are you blind?

12 hours ago, stevenash said:

How does Trump plan on making America great again?  I am not privy to his plans, but I would strongly guess that he is going to propose that the government become less involved in a number of areas and he will try to re establish the attitude that what made America great was entrepreneurship and self responsibility/accountability rather than a government nanny state.

You are not privy, because he hasn't explained how he plans to make America great again. He just says stuff without thinking

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

I firmly believe that the Olympics and Special Olympics should be separate events. In the same vein, I also believe that you and I should not be discussing on the same topic. Feel free to carry on with this topic, I will withdraw.

I agree, because you are not as smart as I am. It is akin to Floyd Mayweather fighting a washed up Oscar Dela Hoya., :) but it is great that you know when to "throw in the towel"

14 hours ago, stevenash said:

I'm afraid of what era of the past that he would like to return to