Thank You MR. Cavness

5GallonBucket

6 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Hmm, being a male, I'm not that familiar with female restrooms. BUT!!!! The few I have visited, they all had their own separate stalls.

I think BD3, that one thing most of us are concerned about is a pervert, who preys on young girls, who claims to be a transgender so he can access the girls bathroom.   

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem sharing a bathroom with a transgender.  My main concern is my wife, daughter, and granddaughter.

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So are you saying you have no problem with a grown male transgender going into a bathroom with young school girls?

Not going to get an answer on this one from the supporters of this nonsense...figures.

I guess no one wants to say out loud they are more concerned with a transgender's feelings that the well being of young girls.

11 hours ago, REBgp said:

I think BD3, that one thing most of us are concerned about is a pervert, who preys on young girls, who claims to be a transgender so he can access the girls bathroom.   

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem sharing a bathroom with a transgender.  My main concern is my wife, daughter, and granddaughter.

Ahhhh, don't forget we have perverted straight men who prey on young girls. This is why I used the analogy earlier that many of you  think/thought all gay men wanted to sleep with yall :)

Okay Lum, I'll give you my answer.  All of us are human and one of our COMMON DENOMINATORS is the uneasiness to change.   You people have a history of being scared of change. Yall get bent out of shape and (sometimes) carry things too far. Your people allow fear , prejudice, etc to rule your thoughts and actions.  So , you are saying because a person who is physically a man but identifies a woman is going to rape little girls in the bathroom? Hmmm, your logic sounds eerily familiar to some other past transgenders ...err... transgressions recorded throughout history.

17 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Okay Lum, I'll give you my answer.  All of us are human and one of our COMMON DENOMINATORS is the uneasiness to change.   You people have a history of being scared of change. Yall get bent out of shape and (sometimes) carry things too far. Your people allow fear , prejudice, etc to rule your thoughts and actions.  So , you are saying because a person who is physically a man but identifies a woman is going to rape little girls in the bathroom? Hmmm, your logic sounds eerily familiar to some other past transgenders ...err... transgressions recorded throughout history.

It's a fair point, let's not forget that it wasn't very long ago that a lot of good southerners weren't comfortable with black men being in the same room as white women, idea being that black men weren't capable of controlling themselves and were likely to start raping at the drop of a hat. I know that none of you guys feel this way now, I'm just giving one example of what BLUEDOVE is talking about. Perceptions can change, a lot of people take time to get their head around new ways of thinking, it doesn't make you stupid or backwards or anything like that, nothing wrong with being stubborn, it's a virtue in most instances.In the same way that we (hopefully) think our grandparents ideas about race were misguided, I think that a few generations from now most of the world will have very different Ideas about gender than we hold now. Whether the superintendent at PNG likes it or not. 

21 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

No, that's not what I'm saying at all, and you know it.

A grown male transgender would have to do nothing more than simply walk into a girl's bathroom at school that had several young girls in it, use the bathroom, and damage is done.

And you haven't given me an answer at all but avoided the question once again...would you have a problem with your daughter being exposed to this on a daily basis at school?

4 minutes ago, gohornets23 said:

It's a fair point, let's not forget that it wasn't very long ago that a lot of good southerners weren't comfortable with black men being in the same room as white women, idea being that black men weren't capable of controlling themselves and were likely to start raping at the drop of a hat. I know that none of you guys feel this way now, I'm just giving one example of what BLUEDOVE is talking about. Perceptions can change, a lot of people take time to get their head around new ways of thinking, it doesn't make you stupid or backwards or anything like that, nothing wrong with being stubborn, it's a virtue in most instances.In the same way that we (hopefully) think our grandparents ideas about race were misguided, I think that a few generations from now most of the world will have very different Ideas about gender than we hold now. Whether the superintendent at PNG likes it or not. 

Are you going to answer the question, or continue ignoring it?

If you had an elementary school age daughter, would you have no problem with a grown transgender man (or one claiming to be) coming in and using the bathroom with her in it?

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

No matter the topic, it always goes to race. Dove, your people can't think past slavery so how is anyone supposed to mature and move onward when your people can't?

Why not a third restroom? Just put "others" on the door since they don't even know who they are.

These guys seem to be only concerned with the transgender...not worried at all how it will affect the children.

Grown men and grown women (transgender or not) have no business in a bathroom or locker room with children of the opposite sex...period.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

No matter the topic, it always goes to race. Dove, your people can't think past slavery so how is anyone supposed to mature and move onward when your people can't?

Why not a third restroom? Just put "others" on the door since they don't even know who they are.

See, here lies one major problem that you bring up. "Third restroom?"  That's discrimination!!!!! Think past slavery? I was actually thinking about 1960's when I was typing :) 

28 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

See, here lies one major problem that you bring up. "Third restroom?"  That's discrimination!!!!! Think past slavery? I was actually thinking about 1960's when I was typing :) 

Then why even have two restrooms? I don't care about the discrimination agenda. I get discriminated against every day and no one speaks up for me. How about you take my cause?

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you had an elementary school age daughter, would you have no problem with a grown transgender man (or one claiming to be) coming in and using the bathroom with her in it?

Again, no answer.

Hard to imagine too many folks that wouldn't put a YES on this one...must be rough to have ideals that one can't/won't defend.

40 minutes ago, baddog said:

Then why even have two restrooms? I don't care about the discrimination agenda. I get discriminated against every day and no one speaks up for me. How about you take my cause?

You know darn why we have two restrooms. Or maybe you don't. Take notice next time when you attend a sporting event and see the long lines in front of the women's restroom.

Hmmm, something I just realized something about this transgender thread that could sway liberal votes. Would there be a long line in front of the men's restroom? Something to consider.

43 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Dove- am I hearing you correctly?  Are you saying that all change is good and should never be questioned?  Should Steph Curry change his shot for the sake of "progress"?

I'm only asking is there a possibility that  our bathroom lines will become longer 

6 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I'm only asking is there a possibility that  our bathroom lines will become longer 

IT WOULD APPEAR YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MORE THAN BATHROOM LINES!!!

On 5/16/2016 at 10:31 AM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I would think in public schools there would be more controls. They would already know who are transgender or identify being transgender.

The question is: Do you feel comfortable with Catilyn Jenner standing or sitting next to you in a male bathroom?

Just to clarify, would Catilyn be wearing a dress and hiking up said dress at a urinal next to me?  Is that your question?

5 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

They will not answer it because to answer it truthfully, you'd lose the opportunity to keep stirring the pot.  

Caitlyn can't rope a urinal.

Question: Since Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn) won the Decathlon in the 1976 Olympics and set several records, are the men he surpassed to be haunted with the notion that they were defeated by a woman? Talk about rewriting history. 

14 hours ago, gohornets23 said:

sorry...don't get much time in front of the computer

yes I'd have no problem with a transgender woman going to the same bathroom as my daughter (who is four) at the same time

I'd be much more wary of letting my son who (7) spend time alone with a priest 

You must spend some time on the computer - how do you post. 

18 minutes ago, gohornets23 said:

sorry...don't get much time in front of the computer

yes I'd have no problem with a transgender woman going to the same bathroom as my daughter (who is four) at the same time

I'd be much more wary of letting my son who (7) spend time alone with a priest 

What a shame...you have no problem with it, don't seem to worry if your daughter would.

That's where my concern lies (with the kids) and it seems Dr. Cavness as well.

Have to agree with Whoa...awful strange that you feel your kids are safer in the presence of someone obviously confused about what they are than a Priest.