Beaumont West Brook Job

1 hour ago, team first said:

Lol, you can't make this stuff up!!!!!

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Why would Boute apply for the same job his son has applied for?

His son didn't apply for West Brook.....What are you talking about? Got confirmation yesterday that he will accept the job that has been offered, next month. The end.

5 hours ago, Dick Vitale said:

His son didn't apply for West Brook.....What are you talking about? Got confirmation yesterday that he will accept the job that has been offered, next month. The end.

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

His son applied for the Central job when Coach Lee retired, not the West Brook job ...  Not sure you y'all got that faulset info from....

You sure about that?  I don't see why the person who told me this who is part of the committee that will be doing the hiring would lie to me about who applied.

I know Boutte applied and will accept the job.  Maybe I should have worded my question better. Why would father and son apply for the same job?  Could it be HC and Assistant?  Daddy stays a __years then hands it over to son?

14 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

You sure about that?  I don't see why the person who told me this who is part of the committee that will be doing the hiring would lie to me about who applied.

I know Boutte applied and will accept the job.  Maybe I should have worded my question better. Why would father and son apply for the same job?  Could it be HC and Assistant?  Daddy stays a __years then hands it over to son?

I will say this again...I was at a FAMILY GATHERING with all parties involved on yesterday. NO, Boutte's son did NOT apply for the West Brook job, and IF anyone else interviews, it will only be a formality. The job has been offered and will be accepted next month. Your contact got his info wrong or just flat out lied. FYI...No "committee" has even been formed yet. SMH

24 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

I will say this again...I was at a FAMILY GATHERING with all parties involved on yesterday. NO, Boutte's son did NOT apply for the West Brook job, and IF anyone else interviews, it will only be a formality. The job has been offered and will be accepted next month. Your contact got his info wrong or just flat out lied. FYI...No "committee" has even been formed yet. SMH

So who is currently working on the West Brook varsity schedule?

10 minutes ago, winwin said:

So who is currently working on the West Brook varsity schedule?

Are you new at this? lol The current staff of coaches are still there everyday, hoping they are retained. OF COURSE they are going to work until the announcement is made! I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Simon is actually still doing it! That's just the type of guy that he is. Great gentleman!

4 hours ago, Dick Vitale said:

Are you new at this? lol The current staff of coaches are still there everyday, hoping they are retained. OF COURSE they are going to work until the announcement is made! I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Simon is actually still doing it! That's just the type of guy that he is. Great gentleman!

I asked because several emails have gone unanswered. Trying to get a game lol. We have 5 open dates :(

16 hours ago, Dick Vitale said:

if I was lied too.  Doesn't sit well with me.....

West Brook already on the rise.  I can see a 2nd round possible 3rd round in Feb/march of 2017

16 hours ago, Dick Vitale said:

Yes he is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...