Beaumont West Brook Job

22 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

Well, that all depends on where the dominoes fall as to even if those two current head coaches should even BOTHER APPLYING. It would be a FAR GONE conclusion.

So if AB applies, MS and FP have no shot :) LOL

21 minutes ago, tcufrog said:
4 minutes ago, winwin said:

So if AB applies, MS and FP have no shot :) LOL

See if you can follow me:  My VERY EDUCATED GUESS....Scenario #1, If Coach goes to admin, then admin will become coach at school "A" and Coach will leave school "D" and go to school "B".  Scenario #2, No movement, then there is only ONE choice for school "B", unless he turns it down for some reason, but I don't see that happening, therefore, it would be a FAR GONE conclusion, because he would be the obvious target for this job, and no current head coaches should even bother to apply. Clear? LOL

3 minutes ago, Barney Fife said:

I heard the job was going to be open last season...rumors rumors rumors. and then the favorite picks were between English and Daddy Boutte. is there any possibility of this coming true?

It's all about timing...the job is open now officially. Let me ask you this....if PA Memorial were open and James Gamble was 30 years younger and wanted the job, would it be ANY QUESTION about who would get it? Same situation here...

2 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

It's all about timing...the job is open now officially. Let me ask you this....if PA Memorial were open and James Gamble was 30 years younger and wanted the job, would it be ANY QUESTION about who would get it? Same situation here...

Only difference being, "James Gamble" didn't coach at West Brook :) So I guess a coach would be moving to West Brook for "James Gamble" to return to his old school on Fannett Rd LOL

3 minutes ago, team first said:

Legit question, if Boutte had know last year he was not going to be the ad at mem, would he prefer to be coach at mem or west brook?

Memorial is loaded with young talent. Most of the Beaumont talent is at Ozen and Central. Easy pick

14 minutes ago, Dick Vitale said:

The statement that all of the talent in Beaumont is at Ozen and Central is a fallacy. Westbrook usually has more talent than BOTH of those schools combined!

Ah but I said "most" of the talent. And that's true today. I know the 14U, 15U and 16U kids from Beaumont. With the exception of 1 or 2 kids, "MOST" of the talent is at Central. Followed by Ozen. But West Brook has a VERY good Soph point guard

8 minutes ago, winwin said:

Ah but I said "most" of the talent. And that's true today. I know the 14U, 15U and 16U kids from Beaumont. With the exception of 1 or 2 kids, "MOST" of the talent is at Central. Followed by Ozen. But West Brook has a VERY good Soph point guard

Are you accounting for the talent at WB that's walking the hallways? They ARE there.