obama And The Thugocracy!

smitty

Just wondering out loud:  Do you think at the so called, "Youth Empowerment Program" that the community agitator once told them the most important thing is to get a job??  Or -- Did he tell them "Ask not what you can do for your country, but what can your country do for you?"

You know, they're always saying that career politicians are out of touch with everyday life.   I guess they are.   I can't imagine a local politician having a program for our youth and having some yahoo with an ankle bracelet on (even if it was pretty lol) to entertain them.   Some parents would be wanting a piece of that politician.   

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Republican President Geroge HW Bush has lunch in White House with Gangster Rapper Eazy E......Boy has the times changed.

I'm sorry, I have no idea who he is, or the guy Obama had.   I only know the latest one had an ankle bracelet on.   I don't know if Eazy E had one.   But the fact you ID him as a Gangsta Rapper indicates to me he probably shouldn't have been invited to the White House either.