Getting To Know Ted, The More You Like Him...

smitty

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Crooked Hillary

You can't find me promoting crooked Hillary on this board, you guys try and make lying Ted a savior though, holds a bible in one hand with his fingers crossed behind his back and lies. Much worse than any republican politician except Sarah the Dummy Palin.

20 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Nope not a word from Ted photo shoping pics flat out lying trump having riots etc. but did you see how unamerican and Muslim looking Obama tie was. 

You and the media seem to ignore the fact that it is democrats that are starting the trouble at his events.

Don't come to an event and START the trouble and then complain when someone whacks you.

On April 18, 2016 at 5:03 PM, nappyroots said:

No talk about the foolishness of Ted, Donald and the Rnc on this board. I guess no one has a problem with all this foolishness, what has obama done today? smh

I've badmouthed the RNC & DNC in several post.   IMO, both control the vast majority of our politicians.    I'm just not sure who controls the RNC & DNC.   It appears to me that our whole political system is upside down.  That's the reason a rich, arrogant, New York businessman won the Rep nomination in most of the Southern states.   An unheard of achievement.

On April 19, 2016 at 5:54 PM, REBgp said:

I've badmouthed the RNC & DNC in several post.   IMO, both control the vast majority of our politicians.    I'm just not sure who controls the RNC & DNC.   It appears to me that our whole political system is upside down.  That's the reason a rich, arrogant, New York businessman won the Rep nomination in most of the Southern states.   An unheard of achievement.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...