RNC

nappyroots

21 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I'll bet we don't agree on my feeling that claims of one form/one direction are used way more often than justified.  Am quite tired of any disagreement anyone has with our President gets automatically branded as racism. 

Their are many everyday cases of racism that nothing ever gets said about. of all kinds.

its ok to disagree with the president. But reading many articles over the past 7 yrs, no president has endured the rasicm that this president has.  Donald Trump has made many racist remarks but i would not reciprocate. I complain on this board about rasicm because me and my family members do not tolerate it in any form. The only type of people that I have a problem with is a racist or a fake christian. A person cannot be a christian and a racist.(im against racism towards anyone)

22 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Their are many everyday cases of racism that nothing ever gets said about. of all kinds.

its ok to disagree with the president. But reading many articles over the past 7 yrs, no president has endured the rasicm that this president has.  Donald Trump has made many racist remarks but i would not reciprocate. I complain on this board about rasicm because me and my family members do not tolerate it in any form. The only type of people that I have a problem with is a racist or a fake christian. A person cannot be a christian and a racist.(im against racism towards anyone)

Examples...

On March 29, 2016 at 11:47 AM, REBgp said:

I don't want Muslim refugees brought to the US.  Evidently their religion teaches to kill Christians, as interpreted by many of them.  Personally, I think that's common sense, but the media would label it racism.  You want real racism, you only have to look at the ultra liberal lefts attack on white males. 

That's extremely funny sir.

1 hour ago, smitty said:

Examples...

Just read this board can't call it racism

but question his birth certificate religion love for the country etc. Some believe that Obama is a Muslim put here for one reason to destroy the U.S. 

Racism is old that's what's destroyed my parents generation now we choose to be divided over party lines. 

Just because someone do not agree with the president doesn't make them racist but if the president don't agree with you he's everything you choose him to be.

This is the song that never end.

On 3/29/2016 at 9:26 PM, tvc184 said:

Since apparently you have a fixation on the RNC and doing what it "right", how about the DNC?

It is right to have 719 superdelegates out of 4,770? Bernie Sanders can go into the convention winning in popular votes and delegates.... and then losing?

It likely won't happen but the Dems have it set up just to make sure a Sanders does not win. A state could have 100% votes for one candidate and yet 15% more can go to a loser that gets no votes. 

Here is the scenario under the DNC. Sanders goes into the convention winning by 2,325 votes to Hillary's 1,726. Neither has more than 50%. The superdelegates step in and all vote for Hillary and she wins 2,445 to 2,325. 

While it may not happen, why even have such a vehicle in place to overturn the will of the voting public?

Both parties require more than 50% of votes/delegates to win. It isn't set up for the mere leader to take all. If that was the case you could have 7 candidates go to the convention with each averaging only 14% of the delegates. Both parties want to have the most popular person on the floor of the convention to pick the winner if it hasn't been done by the people by convention time. Both have floor votes if no one gets to 50%. It is then open for debate.

The Dems add the extra superdelegates to potentially go against the will of the people by stopping any floor fight. They do so by simply having the "leaders" (apparently that is only a bad word for the GOP) tell the superdelegates how to vote that can overturn the majority of delegates just as I lined out above.

So.... wondering if your angst against potentially blocking the person with the most delegates... but not a majority, is only directed at the RNC or does the DNC with the added superdelegates in place to overturn the will of the people also included?

the method of the dnc is also unfair. It was also unfair when Al Gore won the poular vote and lost the election because of the state where his opponents brother was governor. At least Obama didn't have to worry about none of these close contest, he whipped Hillary, Mcain and Romney fair and square. They could only talk about his birth certificate and the muslim brotherhood.

What really bothers me is the non-caring attitude of the left towards the birth certificate and the muslim brotherhood. Why would you not question these things? Go to Iran and run for office. There might be some racism or religious bias involved. Also, your citizenship would come into question. Why not fault Iran for that? Answer......because it would not satisify your agenda.

42 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Why is it funny?  Is it because you believe racism is a one way street?

No that he consider the left oppression of white males true racism. My definition of true racism is a teenager hanging from a tree, 4 girls bombed at there church, be ending gun downed by a kid you just prayed with, Jim Crow, bus bombing etc. If the left so called agenda is what anyone consider true racism then Wow it must be nice.

5 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

No that he consider the left oppression of white males true racism. My definition of true racism is a teenager hanging from a tree, 4 girls bombed at there church, be ending gun downed by a kid you just prayed with, Jim Crow, bus bombing etc. If the left so called agenda is what anyone consider true racism then Wow it must be nice.

Then you believe that racism only exists in concert with violence?

11 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Ok, back to the RNC (and DNC) and I've  been wanting to say this for a while.  And since most of you eagerly wait for my senile guidance (:)), here's my one cent worth.  A side note, it may make more sense if you've had a few beers.  

First, the DNC controls virtually every Dem politician.  Think about that a sec.  Two people, one from Oregon and other from Texas, each vote on winning Dem Reps.  They both feel that they have representation, when in reality, All votes cast for All Dem candidates are votes for the (all powerful) DNC.  

Now the RNC has watched this for quite a few years (25-30? Longer?).  The RNC wanted the same power, and has just about achieved it.  One tactic they've used is moving to the left to pick up disgruntled Dems.  Trump spent many years as a Dem - he's out of their control. Cruz was not their pick even for the Senate - he's out.   

To summarize what I'm trying to say:  In the Nov elections, All of us, Repub & Dems, are no longer voting on John D or Mary R like we should be, but on the RNC & DNC.  If I'm right, and I think I am, then we're in a "taxation without representation" scenario.  Revolution?  Lol, if the Russian army landed on California's shore, I doubt the populace there would put up much of a fight.  If they come across the Sabine, that'd be a different story.  Point is, as a nation, we'll never make a sacrifice equal to the courage of the people who won our independence from England.  No way.  H-ll, Texas is one of the few holdouts left of the American spirit and way of life, and I doubt we'd sacrifice enough to secede from the Union.  I'd like to think so if most Texans knew I was right, but folks are so busy just making it from payday to payday, they wouldn't realize it.  And IF I am right, there's no media that would reveal it.  

12 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Ok, back to the RNC (and DNC) and I've  been wanting to say this for a while.  And since most of you eagerly wait for my senile guidance (:)), here's my one cent worth.  A side note, it may make more sense if you've had a few beers.  

First, the DNC controls virtually every Dem politician.  Think about that a sec.  Two people, one from Oregon and other from Texas, each vote on winning Dem Reps.  They both feel that they have representation, when in reality, All votes cast for All Dem candidates are votes for the (all powerful) DNC.  

Now the RNC has watched this for quite a few years (25-30? Longer?).  The RNC wanted the same power, and has just about achieved it.  One tactic they've used is moving to the left to pick up disgruntled Dems.  Trump spent many years as a Dem - he's out of their control. Cruz was not their pick even for the Senate - he's out.   

To summarize what I'm trying to say:  In the Nov elections, All of us, Repub & Dems, are no longer voting on John D or Mary R like we should be, but on the RNC & DNC.  If I'm right, and I think I am, then we're in a "taxation without representation" scenario.  Revolution?  Lol, if the Russian army landed on California's shore, I doubt the populace there would put up much of a fight.  If they come across the Sabine, that'd be a different story.  Point is, as a nation, we'll never make a sacrifice equal to the courage of the people who won our independence from England.  No way.  H-ll, Texas is one of the few holdouts left of the American spirit and way of life, and I doubt we'd sacrifice enough to secede from the Union.  I'd like to think so if most Texans knew I was right, but folks are so busy just making it from payday to payday, they wouldn't realize it.  And IF I am right, there's no media that would reveal it.  

Too deep for me.

22 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I think politics would be more honest and transparent if the DNC nor the RNC existed. 

I agreed 100 per cent!!  IMO, they have become the handful that control our politicians, and thus, our country.   I hope I'm wrong PF10.  Really do, but that's what the evidence leads me to believe (keep in mind that I watch NCIS, and use to watch Matlock, so I'm an expert on evidence lol).  

Got it figured out now the republicans are ok with a dem. winning Pres. because they know Republican voters are strong when voting on congressional seats so they figure if a dem wins. folks will vote their sorry useless butts back in and they can keep their jobs and continue sucking their living off the backs of the taxpayers. JMO  LOL its possible!

9 minutes ago, 77 said:

Got it figured out now the republicans are ok with a dem. winning Pres. because they know Republican voters are strong when voting on congressional seats so they figure if a dem wins. folks will vote their sorry useless butts back in and they can keep their jobs and continue sucking their living off the backs of the taxpayers. JMO  LOL its possible!

Hey 77, that's as good of a scenario as any.  One thing you said, "Repubs are ok with a Dem president" - if they aren't, they sure act like it, don't they?  I'm reminded of the old Merle Haggard song, "Are we rolling downhill like a snowball headed for hell".

9 hours ago, baddog said:

I understood it and it made sense.....even without my Patron.

Not sure about the taxation part.

Just the way I see the hand playing out on taxation bd.   We pay taxes to a Govt run by the RNC & DNC, yet we all don't elect them as such.  To me, it's like we have two Kings.  Maybe I'm just cynical in my old age, but politics and politicians aren't what they use to be.