RNC

nappyroots

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

Is it right for republican leaders to try and block the person with the most delegates from the republican nomination. Are they concerned with the vote of the people, are just their own agendas. if trump has the most delegates shouldn't he be the winner?

lol...I never saw you worried about the people's wishes when obamacare was rammed through.

I realize you are a troll, but I can't help myself sometimes.:)

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol...I never saw you worried about the people's wishes when obamacare was rammed through.

I realize you are a troll, but I can't help myself sometimes.:)

Ok, i agree that obamacare was rammed through, now can you answer my question. I can say anything about Obama and his family and most  on this board will wouldnt have a problem with it. But making comments about republicans would be trolling! Republicans would probably have more sucess if they would tell the american people what they plan to do about healthcare and medical cost versus running on repealing obamacare. I would like to see a solution to obamacare that would benefit working folk and not the pharmaseudical company's and corporate america. i guess you believe that americas medical situation is just fine the way it was. With all of the crazy crap from the republican debates and primary's, not much has been said on this board. the republicans have lost 2 elections in a row and free stuff isn't the only reason. Obamacare was signed into law in march 2010 and obama was re-elected in 2012. So even after Obamacare your candidate Mitt romney was so weak that obama still won the election?

30 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Ok, i agree that obamacare was rammed through, now can you answer my question. I can say anything about Obama and his family and most  on this board will wouldnt have a problem with it. But making comments about republicans would be trolling! Republicans would probably have more sucess if they would tell the american people what they plan to do about healthcare and medical cost versus running on repealing obamacare. I would like to see a solution to obamacare that would benefit working folk and not the pharmaseudical company's and corporate america. i guess you believe that americas medical situation is just fine the way it was. With all of the crazy crap from the republican debates and primary's, not much has been said on this board. the republicans have lost 2 elections in a row and free stuff isn't the only reason. Obamacare was signed into law in march 2010 and obama was re-elected in 2012. So even after Obamacare your candidate Mitt romney was so weak that obama still won the election?

If you have paid attention on here at all, you would have seen that I have been critical of Republicans as well...no a fan of any of them right now.

The fix to obamacare is for the gov to get out of the health care business and let all 50 states compete for our business in the private sector.

It's the best health care system in the world, is it perfect...no.  But all the fed gov will do is destroy it.

Just because we have lost the elections doesn't mean we have the wrong message, it's just not the message not many voters want to here.

Don't forget these voters we are supposed to try and appeal to voted Obama in twice and many are now slobbering over Trump.

44 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

If you have paid attention on here at all, you would have seen that I have been critical of Republicans as well...no a fan of any of them right now.

The fix to obamacare is for the gov to get out of the health care business and let all 50 states compete for our business in the private sector.

It's the best health care system in the world, is it perfect...no.  But all the fed gov will do is destroy it.

Just because we have lost the elections doesn't mean we have the wrong message, it's just not the message not many voters want to here.

Don't forget these voters we are supposed to try and appeal to voted Obama in twice and many are now slobbering over Trump.

the people that voted obama in and the people following trump are two diffrent demograghics. im just saying that they need to come with more than just anti obama to win. i like a lot of the republican message, but hate the fact that they dont condemm alot of the racist and hateful rhethoric that comes out of the mouths of many high profile republican leaders and followers.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

the people that voted obama in and the people following trump are two diffrent demograghics. im just saying that they need to come with more than just anti obama to win. i like a lot of the republican message, but hate the fact that they dont condemm alot of the racist and hateful rhethoric that comes out of the mouths of many high profile republican leaders and followers.

Such as

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Such as

it is obvious that many trump supporters do not care for many groups of people(blacks, hispanic,muslim,gays,yankees ect) and I could write a whole book on the racism part. Republican leaders have even condemned a lot a trumps remarks and they don't care much for cruz

This is the hidden content, please

8 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

it is obvious that many trump supporters do not care for many groups of people(blacks, hispanic,muslim,gays,yankees ect) and I could write a whole book on the racism part. Republican leaders have even condemned a lot a trumps remarks and they don't care much for cruz

This is the hidden content, please

I am not even going to open a link to republicansareracist.com...lol.

I am asking you for specific examples of racist remarks from Republicans...I realize in today's political atmosphere that calling illegal immigration a problem and calling out the rate of people blowing up in the name of Allah is racist to many...but it isn't.

I am sure you can find one or two remarks but I'm talking about evidence that Republicans, as a whole, are racist.

It's the game of, if you say something about a group that we don't like, you are a racist...and many (apparently even you) fall for it.

republicansareracist.com...lol

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I am not even going to open a link to republicansareracist.com...lol.

I am asking you for specific examples of racist remarks from Republicans...I realize in today's political atmosphere that calling illegal immigration a problem and calling out the rate of people blowing up in the name of Allah is racist to many...but it isn't.

I am sure you can find one or two remarks but I'm talking about evidence that Republicans, as a whole, are racist.

It's the game of, if you say something about a group that we don't like, you are a racist...and many (apparently even you) fall for it.

republicansareracist.com...lol

One or two remarks? Lol you have a web site link that has evidence right in your face and you're choosing not to click on it. But apparently you think racism is a game. Interesting.

9 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Is it right for republican leaders to try and block the person with the most delegates from the republican nomination. Are they concerned with the vote of the people, are just their own agendas. if trump has the most delegates shouldn't he be the winner?

Yes.

9 hours ago, nappyroots said:

Since apparently you have a fixation on the RNC and doing what it "right", how about the DNC?

It is right to have 719 superdelegates out of 4,770? Bernie Sanders can go into the convention winning in popular votes and delegates.... and then losing?

It likely won't happen but the Dems have it set up just to make sure a Sanders does not win. A state could have 100% votes for one candidate and yet 15% more can go to a loser that gets no votes. 

Here is the scenario under the DNC. Sanders goes into the convention winning by 2,325 votes to Hillary's 1,726. Neither has more than 50%. The superdelegates step in and all vote for Hillary and she wins 2,445 to 2,325. 

While it may not happen, why even have such a vehicle in place to overturn the will of the voting public?

Both parties require more than 50% of votes/delegates to win. It isn't set up for the mere leader to take all. If that was the case you could have 7 candidates go to the convention with each averaging only 14% of the delegates. Both parties want to have the most popular person on the floor of the convention to pick the winner if it hasn't been done by the people by convention time. Both have floor votes if no one gets to 50%. It is then open for debate.

The Dems add the extra superdelegates to potentially go against the will of the people by stopping any floor fight. They do so by simply having the "leaders" (apparently that is only a bad word for the GOP) tell the superdelegates how to vote that can overturn the majority of delegates just as I lined out above.

So.... wondering if your angst against potentially blocking the person with the most delegates... but not a majority, is only directed at the RNC or does the DNC with the added superdelegates in place to overturn the will of the people also included?

4 hours ago, dBerrySports said:

One or two remarks? Lol you have a web site link that has evidence right in your face and you're choosing not to click on it. But apparently you think racism is a game. Interesting.

So I think racism is a game?  How did you come to that conclusion... smh.

Are there racist Republicans... I'm sure.  Are there racist Democrats...I'm sure.

But I do know the Republican party is not racist and don't need to check a biased website to verify.

I did check the website, however, found just about what I figured...not much.  About like when the Tea Party was called racist when some folks with posters showed up that turned out to be plants.

How did I come to that conclusion? Your words.

"It's the game of, if you say something about a group that we don't like, you are a racist...and many (apparently even you) fall for it."

But hey, if you think the Republicans and the Tea Party just have a "few" racists then that's your thing. Not much I could say that will change that.

7 hours ago, dBerrySports said:

How did I come to that conclusion? Your words.

"It's the game of, if you say something about a group that we don't like, you are a racist...and many (apparently even you) fall for it."

But hey, if you think the Republicans and the Tea Party just have a "few" racists then that's your thing. Not much I could say that will change that.

The "game" I refer to is the media and Democrats hear Republicans say something needs to be done about the illegal immigration and the response is you don't like hispanics and must be racist.

If the Republicans say the Islamic attacks are becoming a concern, you don't like Muslims and must be racist.

Neither case is true but these are the games that are being played by the Democrats with the support of the media for the most part.

Don't think anything I said could be twisted to say I think racism is a game.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

The "game" I refer to is the media and Democrats hear Republicans say something needs to be done about the illegal immigration and the response is you don't like hispanics and must be racist.

If the Republicans say the Islamic attacks are becoming a concern, you don't like Muslims and must be racist.

Neither case is true but these are the games that are being played by the Democrats with the support of the media for the most part.

Don't think anything I said could be twisted to say I think racism is a game.

You speak the truth.

I don't want Muslim refugees brought to the US.  Evidently their religion teaches to kill Christians, as interpreted by many of them.  Personally, I think that's common sense, but the media would label it racism.  You want real racism, you only have to look at the ultra liberal lefts attack on white males. 

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I don't want Muslim refugees brought to the US.  Evidently their religion teaches to kill Christians, as interpreted by many of them.  Personally, I think that's common sense, but the media would label it racism.  You want real racism, you only have to look at the ultra liberal lefts attack on white males. 

And you do also.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

This "touchy-feely, let's just all get along philosophy is killing Europe.  Folks, it's started here.  Muslims don't come to assimilate, they come to take over. 

On 3/28/2016 at 2:28 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

I dont believe that the voters that voted obama in are voting for trump. From the looks of it most of the trump voters come from the tea party. They are attracted to Sarah Palin also. I do believe that bernie has some of the obama voters.