*STATE TOURNAMENT UPDATE THREAD*

26 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Lmaooooo and you do realize that going to a bigger school doesn't mean you're better right? You're on here acting like the kid is going to play for Duke...and I hope you continue to come on here and make these outlandish comments/predictions because I enjoy making you looking stupid. 

You do realize that Purdue is ranked #13 in the country and are playing for the Big Ten Championship tomorrow?  They are pretty decent.  

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

How dumb are you?   How many Big 10 teams were in the Final Four last year?  I will give you a hint:  50% of them (now divide 4 by 2...)

Two teams make a conference good? So since kentucky goes to the final four almost every year does that make the SEC a top conference? I believe not smh

Just now, ozensfinest said:

Two teams make a conference good? So since kentucky goes to the final four almost every year does that make the SEC a top conference? I believe not smh

Two teams in the Final Four from the same conference does mean the conference doesn't "suck."  Well, that and the fact they tied the Big 12 with the most bids with 7.  How many bids did the Southland get other than the automatic one?  Don't worry, I'll wait...

Just now, TxHoops said:

Two teams in the Final Four from the same conference does mean the conference doesn't "suck."  Well, that and the fact they tied the Big 12 with the most bids with 7.  How many bids did the Southland get other than the automatic one?  Don't worry, I'll wait...

Again you comparing two kids talent off the schools they're going to play for shows you know nothing about basketball...

Just now, TxHoops said:

The fact that you think "the big 10 sucks and it ain't no secret" shows you are a basketball embecile.  But nice try at the deflection Special J. 

It does...outside of Michigan there are no real national title contenders in title contenders in the Big 10 so yes when it comes to the other power conferences they suck.

2 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

It does...outside of Michigan there are no real national title contenders in title contenders in the Big 10 so yes when it comes to the other power conferences they suck.

Where was your team this weekend bro" at home sucking.! Talk all that crap when your team don't have the guts to hit the hard wood with Silsbee. Y'all been running from us for 3-4 years now..lol smh . 

3 minutes ago, Who That said:

Where was your team this weekend bro" at home sucking.! Talk all that crap when your team don't have the guts to hit the hard wood with Silsbee. Y'all been running from us for 3-4 years now..lol smh . 

Lmaooo sorry to tell you this bro but Ozen 10x better than Lincoln we would've beat the brakes off Silsbee....pressing and trying to jack up 3's all games only work on teams that don't know how to play real basketball good luck trying to press Josh Boyd & Comeaux all game. BTW we beat the same team that beat yall by 30 I doubt Ozen is ducking silsbee bro