Silsbee hires Cypress Ranch OC Randy Smith

1 hour ago, Kj Dad said:

Me you and everybody else knows Silsbee don't stand a chance. I was at the game and Silsbee players and coaches FOLDED LIKE LAWN CHAIRS. So tell me how I'm belittling Silsbee Players and Coaches. Just stating facts due I need to send you a copy of the game. Not all players folded but some did. Does that make you feel better.

Whatever you say..smdh

It seems that coach Smith is not wasting any time implementing his direction for the future of Tiger football. I will not make any predictions for next season, but will say that you will see a major difference in the style of play.  Again if there is total buy in by the players and community it will be an exciting season for sure.   

10 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

Done talking about this Subject until WOS vs Silsbee meet up. I'm in baseball mode right now.......to be continue.........

Ironically, you stop talking now.  

Also, no one asked you to start trolling this SILSBEE HC thread anyway.  

As I asked before, is it 'WANT' or 'WON'T' ?

I know WOS is good but Silsbee will beat them this year. I know that's crazy...stupid...ect...but y'all write down. I saw a Silbee team this past year stay on the field with WOS and could have seriously challenged but stupid mistakes, lack of discipline and a lacking defensive game plan gave WOS the game IMO. WAS NOT A TALENT ISSUE. I believe everything changes this year and WOS is gonna get a game. No matter what WOS will be very successful this year and so will Silsbee. Ok y'all tear me up! LMBO 

10 hours ago, IT'S IN THE BONE said:

I know WOS is good but Silsbee will beat them this year. I know that's crazy...stupid...ect...but y'all write down. I saw a Silbee team this past year stay on the field with WOS and could have seriously challenged but stupid mistakes, lack of discipline and a lacking defensive game plan gave WOS the game IMO. WAS NOT A TALENT ISSUE. I believe everything changes this year and WOS is gonna get a game. No matter what WOS will be very successful this year and so will Silsbee. Ok y'all tear me up! LMBO 

August just can't get here fast enough!

12 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Just like it never fails that you will bring up WOS on a Silsbee thread.... 

Got another 1 to respond. At least I'm realistic and don't come on here saying. WOS will beat Silsbee in Basketball. Soon as WOS kick Silsbee Arse in Football, that's the 1st time come out y'all mouth in Silsbee. Just accept y'all ARSE whipping like we do in basketball....#GotMeAnotherLol

Have no problem accepting it....was very pleased this year,. Maybe not in the outcome but both football and basketball seemed to be very clean games amongst the players.  That has been my concern with past history.  You can have your one really meaningless win in football since we aren't in the same division.  We will take our two decisive wins on the court in district, where it counts.

15 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Have no problem accepting it....was very pleased this year,. Maybe not in the outcome but both football and basketball seemed to be very clean games amongst the players.  That has been my concern with past history.  You can have your one really meaningless win in football since we aren't in the same division.  We will take our two decisive wins on the court in district, where it counts.

I know at WOS all games mean something. Guessing that's y'all problem in Silsbee some game are meaningless. #ILoveStirringThePot......So I'm guessing the SC game was meaningless as well......Kmsl...To bad the fans wasnt as clean as the Game. Did you know one of WOS Students Got in a Fight with a Grown man after the Basketball Game in Silsbee? I'm gald it wasnt my kid fighting a grown men. #ItWouldveBeenABigProblemInSilsbee

6 minutes ago, ST413 said:

The fans have been the story in the past what was it basketball and track at WOS a few years ago. But there has been some between players in the past too.  Was proud of the players this year though. 

Me too I was proud of the kids. Matter fact my kid is friends with a few of the Silsbee kids.........   I've seen Bruce in Orange with my kid b4