1 team for sure

The Tigers definitely finished this one off but as usual BS at least one of your statements isn't right.  You posted a score of 69-61, and you say we finished on a 21-0 run.  The final was 86-62.  So by your posted score we finished 17-1.  Do you ever learn!! But still great to be Tiger fan tonight. Let's enjoy this one tonight and get focused on that last job tomorrow!

2 hours ago, ST413 said:

The Tigers definitely finished this one off but as usual BS at least one of your statements isn't right.  You posted a score of 69-61, and you say we finished on a 21-0 run.  The final was 86-62.  So by your posted score we finished 17-1.  Do you ever learn!! But still great to be Tiger fan tonight. Let's enjoy this one tonight and get focused on that last job tomorrow!

Ha my bad. Bro I wish I could have made it today but promised to take family you the rodeo. I was walking around with one hand on my phone half the day. I will be in San Antonio Saturday if we win Friday.