# 5 OZEN VS #11 FT. BEND MARSHALL

JustUs

On February 28, 2016 at 1:30 PM, TxHoops said:

I give credit where credit is due.  And one thing I will say, Ozen is MUCH improved over where they were earlier in the season.  Gotta give a lot of credit to coaching there.  So when it appears they will be taking a big step back next year and Mamba tells me they will not miss a beat, I can't argue with him.  They have shown a penchant for peaking at the right time.  Again, says a lot about coaching. 

Oh, and give me Ozen by 6 in this one.  One game at a time and hopefully one win past where last year ended. 

Well thx TxHoops i know a lil something some of the times even tho we dont see eye to eye ..lollll... Ozen might have its most prolific scorer in a long time next year along with guards and who bigs who will be some of the best in the state...just wait for it..Ozen is the BEST program at developing kids ffrom the freshman level. Yea certain schools might get all the so called talent but if the talent isnt developed it means diddly squat.....The entire coaching staff at Ozen should get an award because those guys care about the kids first,education and then basketball. There are kids in the program who dont have the name but have the game.(dont steal my slogan im charging) so yep theyll be back trust me, let eveeryone else hae that microwave success we slow cook ours so it taste better. 

2 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Well thx TxHoops i know a lil something some of the times even tho we dont see eye to eye ..lollll... Ozen might have its most prolific scorer in a long time next year along with guards and who bigs who will be some of the best in the state...just wait for it..Ozen is the BEST program at developing kids ffrom the freshman level. Yea certain schools might get all the so called talent but if the talent isnt developed it means diddly squat.....The entire coaching staff at Ozen should get an award because those guys care about the kids first,education and then basketball. There are kids in the program who dont have the name but have the game.(dont steal my slogan im charging) so yep theyll be back trust me, let eveeryone else hae that microwave success we slow cook ours so it taste better.

The most prolific scorer? And how is Ozen the best program at developing kids? Now that sounds like a lil hate... I think all schools develop and care about kids that's what good coaches and programs do. And Ozen wont be the only school that will be back and better next year you just watch.......

16 minutes ago, The Unknown said:

The most prolific scorer? And how is Ozen the best program at developing kids? Now that sounds like a lil hate... I think all schools develop and care about kids that's what good coaches and programs do. And Ozen wont be the only school that will be back and better next year you just watch.......

Hate are you serious lolll...Cmon man get out your feelings ..i stand by what i said it has nothing to do with what anybody else has going on but Ozen develops players i dont need to name them because you see them playing every Tuesday and Friday...and yes they will have prolific scorer along with other who can score and play tenacious defense as well ...

18 minutes ago, The Unknown said:

The most prolific scorer? And how is Ozen the best program at developing kids? Now that sounds like a lil hate... I think all schools develop and care about kids that's what good coaches and programs do. And Ozen wont be the only school that will be back and better next year you just watch.......

Not quite.  But I would agree that the good coaches and programs do. 

2 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Hate are you serious lolll...Cmon man get out your feelings ..i stand by what i said it has nothing to do with what anybody else has going on but Ozen develops players i dont need to name them because you see them playing every Tuesday and Friday...and yes they will have prolific scorer along with other who can score and play tenacious defense as well ...

Yes right...  Lol

54 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes right...  Lol

Souljah, I did tell you I was going to cut you a little Central slack, but if you keep that Avatar , I may have to change my mind. All your money goes to Ozen, but your heart is at Central. Thats like having an ugly wife at home who you love but giving your money to your outside chick.

6 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Souljah, I did tell you I was going to cut you a little Central slack, but if you keep that Avatar , I may have to change my mind. All your money goes to Ozen, but your heart is at Central. Thats like having an ugly wife at home who you love but giving your money to your outside chick.

Lmbo!  Horrible analogy....  Lol

16 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Lol I'm almost scared to see what Ozen is going to look like next I don't think any of the underclassmen are ready to lead the way idk what prolific player you're talking about but I haven't seen one unless he's in middle school right now...

41 minutes ago, ozensfinest said:

Lol I'm almost scared to see what Ozen is going to look like next I don't think any of the underclassmen are ready to lead the way idk what prolific player you're talking about but I haven't seen one unless he's in middle school right now...

I was just kidding about the prolific part but dead serious about everything else. See the problem is OF you have no faith ... Next time i see you we'll talk more in depth and then youll see what im saying , you havent been around enough so i dont think you would know many of the underclassmen and what they are truly capable of. 

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I was just kidding about the prolific part but dead serious about everything else. See the problem is OF you have no faith ... Next time i see you we'll talk more in depth and then youll see what im saying , you havent been around enough so i dont think you would know many of the underclassmen and what they are truly capable of. 

Mamba I know most of the kids I'm around more than you think....and I see the youngsters and the guys that I've seen I'm not impressed I'ma just be honest...