# 5 OZEN VS #11 FT. BEND MARSHALL

JustUs

A different type of game, different challenge. Tempo, tempo, tempo...That will be the key here. Ozen did an OUTSTANDING job against Bush in a grind out game, and will have to do some of the same against a different type of FB Marshall team.  They are going to have to FORCE the tempo a bit more here.  Run when possible, and slow them down in the process...Get EASY baskets in transition. LOTS of zone...Make them make threes, instead of paint points...just my two cents.

19 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I wouldn't consider it hate, man.  Its their opinion.  They just think that the other team is better, which their entitled to.  

Soulja when it comes to the Blue & Gold theres always hate...always oicking against Ozen.. Team could be 1-21 lollll...  wait til the youngn is playing up there then you will see

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Soulja when it comes to the Blue & Gold theres always hate...always oicking against Ozen.. Team could be 1-21 lollll...  wait til the youngn is playing up there then you will see

Trust me, I  see it now a little.  I just don't think the hate is on Ozen, but it may be just that Ozen basketball is the bar that you measure yourself to, which that in itself can be misconstrued as hate.  Well, that's my opinion at least.  

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Trust me, I  see it now a little.  I just don't think the hate is on Ozen, but it may be just that Ozen basketball is the bar that you measure yourself to, which that in itself can be misconstrued as hate.  Well, that's my opinion at least.  

I share your view in part. I have family members,friends/church members that just flat out despise the winning tradition established at Ozen. LoL they cant wait for someone to end Ozen's run in the playoffs this year and every year. Why,i dont know. Maybe you're correct in your summation about Ozen basketball being the bar that some measure themselves to in this area. I dont trash talk to them like some on here do.

I think it is more envy than anything, everyone is caught up in their own teams ,and time and time again, this time of year who is still standing?But if someone is still picking against Ozen now ,then we got something else, possibly hate for the program, hoping Ozen lose.I have to give it to Tx.hoops he was Ozen's biggest critique, early part of the year, but his tune have changed.Others that continue picking against Ozen ,that's their view point, eventually they may get it (pick) right ,or the truth( hate) will come to revelation.JMO

17 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I wouldn't consider it hate, man.  Its their opinion.  They just think that the other team is better, which their entitled to.  

No no...if you don't think Ozen is the greatest program in mankind and its players all should be McDonald's All Americans, it's hate.  Always the victim. 

Try to catch up Soulja.  

4 hours ago, rc2182 said:

I think it is more envy than anything, everyone is caught up in their own teams ,and time and time again, this time of year who is still standing?But if someone is still picking against Ozen now ,then we got something else, possibly hate for the program, hoping Ozen lose.I have to give it to Tx.hoops he was Ozen's biggest critique, early part of the year, but his tune have changed.Others that continue picking against Ozen ,that's their view point, eventually they may get it (pick) right ,or the truth( hate) will come to revelation.JMO

I give credit where credit is due.  And one thing I will say, Ozen is MUCH improved over where they were earlier in the season.  Gotta give a lot of credit to coaching there.  So when it appears they will be taking a big step back next year and Mamba tells me they will not miss a beat, I can't argue with him.  They have shown a penchant for peaking at the right time.  Again, says a lot about coaching. 

Oh, and give me Ozen by 6 in this one.  One game at a time and hopefully one win past where last year ended.