Silsbee vs Houston Furr

BADSANTA

Silsbee players can be blindfolded, one hand tied behind their back and all 5 players connected together with a 6 inch rope and beat the brakes off Furr.

The only way Furr is competitive is both coaches agree to run the clock 30 minutes before tip off 

I would put my money on Silsbee Girls beating Furr by double digits 

Furr should win the tip, score  and Hold the ball for 31 minutes 

Hate to c the teams they've beat, but I can remember the Baylor girls team that year Louisville beat them or that year Silsbee was undefeated and got beat by chapel hill and that team was better with height! So don't count ur chicken before they hatch! Just saying they may be hot tomorrow night just come to play every game!

Reading the article about Wheatley and Sterling is funny. I believe the Houston coaches should of made a few more trips down this year and watched Silsbee play.lol.. As I'm looking at the brackets on maxpreps just looking at the games to come and all the other teams playing in the playoffs.I" will say as the Coach from Wheatley Said "Silsbee will win this by 35+ is what I had said earlier this year witch Wheatleys coach predicted Silsbee winning by 45 - 50 +.! Wheatley only beat Furr by 20" and Furr beat Sterling by 8" in their last meeting of this year. So that article about the two Houston schools playing Silsbee is just LMAO. I see H.J. & Silsbee playing again. I believe H.J. will end Wheatleys  season.  And if I'm wrong Silsbee will.!! I" see the game I wanted to see earlier this year at the Whataburger Classic happening Silsbee and Wylie witch I" believe will beat Bridgeport. But with all this said D. Carter is who I see Silsbee seeing in San Antonio . :)

1 minute ago, Who That said:

Reading the article about Wheatley and Sterling is funny. I believe the Houston coaches should of made a few more trips down this year and watched Silsbee play.lol.. As I'm looking at the brackets on maxpreps just looking at the games to come and all the other teams playing in the playoffs.I" will say as the Coach from Wheatley Said "Silsbee will win this by 35+ is what I had said earlier this year witch Wheatleys coach predicted Silsbee winning by 45 - 50 +.! Wheatley only beat Furr by 20" and Furr beat Sterling by 8" in their last meeting of this year. So that article about the two Houston schools playing Silsbee is just LMAO. I see H.J. & Silsbee playing again. I believe H.J. will end Sterlings season.  And if I'm wrong Silsbee will.!! I" see the game I wanted to see earlier this year at the Whataburger Classic happening Silsbee and Wylie witch I" believe will beat Bridgeport. But with all this said D. Carter is who I see Silsbee seeing in San Antonio . :)

First of all, HJ will not play Sterling unless they meet in Regional finals. Silsbee could face Sterling in next round if both teams win this Friday. Second, these are the scores in the Wheatley/Furr games: Wheatley 106, Furr 69, Wheatley 88, Furr 71. Also, Sterling beat Furr 76-61 but then lost 69-61 in 2nd half of district.

And last but most important, don't ever trust Maxpreps with scores. EVER!!!

10 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

First of all, HJ will not play Sterling unless they meet in Regional finals. Silsbee could face Sterling in next round if both teams win this Friday. Second, these are the scores in the Wheatley/Furr games: Wheatley 106, Furr 69, Wheatley 88, Furr 71. Also, Sterling beat Furr 76-61 but then lost 69-61 in 2nd half of district.

Yeah ment Wheatley. I changed it. Haha and trust me I know all about  the scores and ever team in the state in 4A". And how they play and there size. And like I" said I see Silsbee & Carter. San Antonio 

8 minutes ago, Who That said:

So what did you think about the Silsbee team the other night.. Silsbee really had a very bad shooting night #5 Adams is usually a beast at the 3 point line but was cold as ice that night. .lol But Maze step it up..lol

Really enjoyed watching them play. I'll catch them again some where along the way.

4 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Anyone can put in scores....it gets crazy.

Silsbee has had a lot of suppose too teams. 

08/09- Lost to Jasper Regionals

10/12 Lost to Sealy 2nd round 

12-14 Lost to Yates 3rd round 

14/15 Lost to Sterling Region Finals 

Show up to play EVERY night. Silsbee is known for being upset and falling short in the playoff. Silsbee is the regular season champion every year but not state champ. 

5 hours ago, Who That said:

So what did you think about the Silsbee team the other night.. Silsbee really had a very bad shooting night #5 Adams is usually a beast at the 3 point line but was cold as ice that night. .lol But Maze step it up..lol

I talked to Adams Tuesday.  Let's just say I'm expecting a huge game from him.  He didn't like the fact that he had a bad game.  Lol