22-5A Predictions

Alpha Wolf

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

You've got ozen finishing before Lumberton? I understand we lost our whole back field, but didn't they lose theirs as well? Along with the head coach?

and our starting running back this year got a lot of looks last year as well.

I think Ozen beats Slumberton, thats the only reason I have it like that. If Slumberton knocks off both Nerdland and the Ballerinas then Slumberton will make the playoffs as the 4th place team, and its actually possible for them to do it this particular year, mid-county got too much going on. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I think Ozen beats Slumberton, thats the only reason I have it like that. If Slumberton knocks off both Nerdland and the Ballerinas then Slumberton will make the playoffs as the 4th place team, and its actually possible for them to do it this particular year, mid-county got too much going on. 

You think Vidor will beat Lumberton? Just curious

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Heck yeah, I think Vidor will beat Memorial also. Ppl sleeping on Vidor, probably laughing too, not gonna be funny after most district opponents play em this year. 

I don't think we're sleeping on Vidor. We know how dangerous their running game can be. But don't forget who held them to (I think) the least amount of yards last year in district. Lumberton is good against teams like Vidor. And unless their defense got a lot better then I don't see Vidor having a chance of stopping PAM

4 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

I don't think we're sleeping on Vidor. We know how dangerous their running game can be. But don't forget who held them to (I think) the least amount of yards last year in district. Lumberton is good against teams like Vidor. And unless their defense got a lot better then I don't see Vidor having a chance of stopping PAM

And I think we have about 9 starters back on D. But Vidor will play everyone tough this year. They took their lumps last year. 

21 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

And I think we have about 9 starters back on D. But Vidor will play everyone tough this year. They took their lumps last year. 

Heck this may be vidor's year! They may sweep the whole district. Honestly, I think coach Matthews deserves it, and I would like to see coach credeur successful as well.. I've got a lot of respect for that man!!

5 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Vidor and Central have had some barn burners over the years.  Their offense in recent years has given the Jaguars fits but with the same DC and 9 returning starters back on D, i'm expecting a win for the Jaguars...

5 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I have 10 reserved seats, come sit with me that Saturday for the Pirates and Jaguars.  Now when we go to PA, I'm going to need you and your PA fans to stay on your side, smh, what's up with that?

Dont worry man, if Memorial loses one of those first 2 games no one will even be at the game that week. And cool for the seat, I hope its not too hot that Saturday afternoon. 

8 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

You've got ozen finishing before Lumberton? I understand we lost our whole back field, but didn't they lose theirs as well? Along with the head coach?

and our starting running back this year got a lot of looks last year as well.

Here was one rep vs HF. That poor kid on the goal-line.

download_20160803_213407.jpg