1 hour ago, winwin said:

Here are some district results from ONE area team:

100-26

101-35

102-36

106-11

99-26

98-23

All of these scores are from a VERY classy team....Big Sandy. And I left quite a few scores out. They just happen to play in a very weak district. It's true that you aren't accomplishing much to brag about beating up on a JV like team, but the alternative is to sit your starters half the game. If you do that, a 30 game season becomes a 15 game season for the starters. They won't be ready for the post season. A coach has to consider that as well.

And this is with Angel Bullock on the bench in the 4th qtr. And Benson/Joe as well.....These three have not played many 4th quarters in over a month.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 0:23 PM, KHSAlum400 said:

On 2/18/2016 at 10:23 AM, oldschool2 said:

Big Sandy is 2A...and they're better than Kountze.  Basketball is not like football...class makes a huge difference in football.  But in basketball it doesn't.  Now you get to run into more teams that play basketball only.  Think that's gonna help?

Truth. I believe Kountze won the 3A state title as one of the smallest schools in 3-a before moving down and winning the 2-A title the following year. Victories over Midland Greenland in the 3A state championship and what I believe would've been a Colt McCoy let Jim Ned in the 2-A state title game. 

But you're right class matters alot more in football than basketball. 

3 minutes ago, HSbballFan said:

Truth. I believe Kountze won the 3A state title as one of the smallest schools in 3-a before moving down and winning the 2-A title the following year. Victories over Midland Greenland in the 3A state championship and what I believe would've been a Colt McCoy let Jim Ned in the 2-A state title game. 

But you're right class matters alot more in football than basketball. 

That would be correct.