What is going on in Oregon?!!

Mr. Buddy Garrity

On 1/9/2016 at 7:29 AM, REBgp said:

Thanks C1.  I think you've nailed it.  I know I've always wondered about the Fed Reserve.  The reason we have it?   How did they get so much power?  Never understood, and to busy raising a family to find out.  Still don't know much.  Probably scare the poop out of me if I ever did.  And taking the State Leg, out of the Senate voting probably sounded like a good idea, but in hindsight, not so hot. 

Lewis v United States

Case # 80 - 5905

Court Rules Federal Reserve is Privately Owned 

"We" dont have the Reserve.

The Rothschild , Morgan , Chase , Rockerfellers , etc have the Reserve.

All money comes from and returns to "The Reserve" aka Central Banks outside of the U.S.

1 hour ago, Savant19 said:

Lewis v United States

Case # 80 - 5905

Court Rules Federal Reserve is Privately Owned 

"We" dont have the Reserve.

The Rothschild , Morgan , Chase , Rockerfellers , etc have the Reserve.

All money comes from and returns to "The Reserve" aka Central Banks outside of the U.S.

Thanks S19, and I was right.  It does scare the poop out of me.  That info is worse than I would have come up with in a nightmare.  How in the cornbread h-ll did we let this happen?  This is another confirmation of my "conspiracy theory" that "they" have planned a demise of our form of government.  I believe things now that I would have thought were totally absurd 20 years ago.  Just dismiss this as the crazy ranting of an old man. 

On January 13, 2016 at 7:25 AM, 5GallonBucket said:

let me add .....GOVT will enslave those(all races) that depend on the govt for survival which is one of the many problems.

new form of slavery

Amen.  The examples of this are seen now on a regular basis.  They do it via "baby steps".  For example, in the recent decree by our POTUS on gun control, there was one stipulation directed at Social Security recipients.  A small, minor thing.  The problem is, what will it be next time?  Little here, little there.  Think of freedom as a big rock.  Each time they chip a small piece off, it gets smaller, but it's such a small piece you'll never notice.  Make no mistake, if it continues , eventually that rock will be gone, and the shackles of slavery will be complete.

• 2 weeks later...