Coach Tullos and George Ranch

This man went from purgatory to heaven in a handful of years (Cleveland to GR) and has built a SC program which included an epic beatdown tonight for a title, congratulations to him, his staff and kids. 

Side note: Must be Cleveland Magic so um Coach Maple: the floor is yours in 3 years at a growing Kingwood Park :)

Glad GR won.  I was surrounded by all their fans right before I left and they were all very humble and actually saying they were the underdogs but hoping for a good showing.  They were all pulling for WOS since a lot of them were from Foster and Lamar Consolidated, both of whom we've played in the past.  I'm rooting for Katy and North Shore tomorrow for all four of the greater Southeast Texas teams to make a clean sweep.  So far DFW is 1-3 (if you consider Brock DFW) with only one team left in Frisco Lone Star and East Texas only has Waskom.  When's the last time that happened?

Edited by Goblin

Great Coach.  Kids leave their hearts on the field for him. So blessed he was a pivotal figure in bringing me to George Ranch.  Special place with amazing students and awesome parents. Still sinking in.  I am currently editing the game video. Congrats to WOS. Last night was a good night for SETX football!!!  Always Believe