Attention All SETX Fans Attending the WO-S Game

griff

I posted this in another thread, but I'm posting it here again so that more people will see it...

It's a cool thing how SETX football fans come together in moments like these. I can remember going to playoff games years ago in the Astrodome (and other stadiums as well) when West Brook, PNG, Nederland, Silsbee, BCP, French, were making deep playoff runs and seeing people from schools all over the Golden Triangle. One in particular was seeing people wearing custom made T-shirts saying "PNG supports West Brook" the year the Bruins won state. Good memories.

For every non-WO-S fan who will be attending the state championship game, it would be a welcome gesture if you would wear a shirt, jacket, or something that signifies the high school you support. We want to know where you're from, meet some of you, and thank you personally for showing up and supporting the Mustangs, So, wear your school names and colors proudly so we can identify you and say thanks. Feel free to post a reply in this thread saying you're coming and what school/town you're from. Thanks, and go Mustangs!

Just make sure if your from Orangefield, to check in with us before sitting down. Cant have Bocats on it, only Orangefield. LOL I kid I kid.......but really though....:)

I was just about to say don't mistake my orange and white Bobcats shirt for Celina. I'll make sure it says Orangefield on it somewhere.