West Orange-Stark 41 Cuero 28/Final/WO-S advances to NRG

WOSgrad

Congrats WOS now go get that State Championship . We had no answer to your passing game and speed on the outside and it killed us. The Martinez kid is a Senior and this was his first year playing QB and he did a heck of a job once he got acclimated to the position. That QB of yours just had to throw it a far as he could the receivers did the rest and our Freshman Cornerbacks could only watch but it was a learning experience for sure. Our Offense is usually balanced like yours but this year our QB in waiting transferred during the summer and put us in a bind but Elix stepped in a ran the offense that was given to him. Good luck against Celina I'll be pulling for the Mustangs.

Congrats WOS now go get that State Championship . We had no answer to your passing game and speed on the outside and it killed us. The Martinez kid is a Senior and this was his first year playing QB and he did a heck of a job once he got acclimated to the position. That QB of yours just had to throw it a far as he could the receivers did the rest and our Freshman Cornerbacks could only watch but it was a learning experience for sure. Our Offense is usually balanced like yours but this year our QB in waiting transferred during the summer and put us in a bind but Elix stepped in a ran the offense that was given to him. Good luck against Celina I'll be pulling for the Mustangs.

Thank you and might I say that Mr. Martinez is one tough dude as are the rest of the Gobblers.  It sounds like that y'all have a bunch coming back and Cuero will ONCE AGAIN be a force to be reckoned with.

Until then, we'll try to bring that 4A, Division II trophy to the southern part of Texas.

Martinez played his heart out for sure.  Really thought we would have made more adjustments in the second half and contain him better, but he still got some good runs in against us.  Congrats on a great turnaround this year and getting this far.  I bet you will be back and making more noise next year.  And thanks for your support for us next week.

Congratulations to the WOS Mustangs on a great victory! Too much speed for Cuero in this game but the Gobblers put up a heck of a fight. That Martinez kid at QB nearly made it very interesting at the end...the fumble on the WOS 7 yard line cost them the chance. Anyway, Lord willing I'll be at NRG with the gang to support the Ponies to a state championship! Great time sitting with all the WOS fans as usual. 

Man! What a great game! First of all, I highly respect and very impressive of Martinez #5 from what I saw that he played so hard and show a BIG heart to play football on the field. 

I respect Cuero and they should stay head up plus ready for next year. Wish you all the best! 

I was nervous whole the game this game than last week. I am so thrilled and looking forward to watch Mustangs at NRG next Friday. 

Go Mustangs!!!

Thay kid was a straight up baller! Man, nothing but respect for him and Cuero. Y'all had us nervous until about 2 min left in the 4th. Not many teams can say that! That WAS NOT a 5 loss team. As good as advertised! I'm pretty sure we'll see y'all again next year! Thanks for a clean an exciting game Gobblers!