*HOOPSGIVING CLASSIC*/Post updates here

These same players got beat by SATCH who you said yourself didnt have the necessary components to compete with such talent. And i said some not all are overrated didnt even state which kid , but it is the truth. Lets say some of these guy coach kiids who already have talent but can they take an average kid and make him better is the question

These same players got beat by SATCH who you said yourself didnt have the necessary components to compete with such talent. And i said some not all are overrated didnt even state which kid , but it is the truth. Lets say some of these guy coach kiids who already have talent but can they take an average kid and make him better is the question

You made a good prediction with that one.  It took Terrence Ferguson going 0 for 10 from 3s and Preston having an off game to get a 4 point win.  I will credit Duval's off game to JJ.  And I think Davis was 7 for 10 from 3s.  But those teams play 10 times, API should win 9.  And why they didn't make Preston get on the block was beyond me.  SATCH didn't have much inside.  In fact, they had Caldwell and Davis, 2 serviceable inside guys, and 3 who wouldn't play at most good programs.  

But you did call it.  Caldwell absolutely took over the game.  Even though he is one of those pass first guards whom the game has passed him by ;)

You made a good prediction with that one.  It took Terrence Ferguson going 0 for 10 from 3s and Preston having an off game to get a 4 point win.  I will credit Duval's off game to JJ.  And I think Davis was 7 for 10 from 3s.  But those teams play 10 times, API should win 9.  And why they didn't make Preston get on the block was beyond me.  SATCH didn't have much inside.  In fact, they had Caldwell and Davis, 2 serviceable inside guys, and 3 who wouldn't play at most good programs.  

But you did call it.  Caldwell absolutely took over the game.  Even though he is one of those pass first guards whom the game has passed him by ;)

The reason Preston wasn't on the block is because in an interview this summer he said he was a SG. People giving these guys what they want to hear and not what they should here. 

Most of these programs like API struggle with well coached high school programs.. Because i can almost bet some of thee guys arent teaching the game they just keep working on stuff they are alrwdy good at... Have no good offensive sets or defensive schemes its reason why you do certain things offensively and defensively.  You just dont do it because it looks good.  They got these high school kids running pro style offenses smdh and they struggling with just the basics of lets say a motion offense.. Like i said be a student of the game not a fan of the student...

...sweep by Ozen?  Not gonna happen.  And I think you know this... First round loss?  Try again...  Central isn't blowing people out because new coach in place.  They're getting used to that.  Also, with 3 starters gone from last year's team, you know this new group is still feeling each other out.  And I've seen Ozen.  The best I see if a split...

Soulja you do realize we beat y'all twice last year with arguably one of the best Central team's ever? Remember the regional game y'all(Central fans) was saying they were the best team to ever come through bmt? LMAO I said it earlier this year this was going to be a long season for y'all in all sports and if y'all don't get the big boy eligible ASAP then y'all be crying worst then y'all were during football season. 

Soulja you do realize we beat y'all twice last year with arguably one of the best Central team's ever? Remember the regional game y'all(Central fans) was saying they were the best team to ever come through bmt? LMAO I said it earlier this year this was going to be a long season for y'all in all sports and if y'all don't get the big boy eligible ASAP then y'all be crying worst then y'all were during football season. 

Me myself and other Central fans that I'm close to never said that was the best Central team.  Arguably, yes.  And get it  right. Ozen and Central split games last year 2-2, remember?  A long season in all sports?  We had a good season in football which included a winning record, a head to head double digit victory vs. Ozen in football, and we're more than likely gonna win district in track... That don't sound like a long season in sports.  But go right ahead and spew foolishness.  But little do you know, I wish Ozen well and will be rooting them on as well as the Jags...

Soulja is a Panthuar lolllllll..... Hey willl you ever put on the blue & gold? 

I've worn the Silsbee Maroon and White for the past 7 years...  I have Ozen gear now because Daughter that's  a Dazzling Doll, but I'm getting some basketball and football shirts made soon...

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Me myself and other Central fans that I'm close to never said that was the best Central team.  Arguably, yes.  And get it  right. Ozen and Central split games last year 2-2, remember?  A long season in all sports?  We had a good season in football which included a winning record, a head to head double digit victory vs. Ozen in football, and we're more than likely gonna win district in track... That don't sound like a long season in sports.  But go right ahead and spew foolishness.  But little do you know, I wish Ozen well and will be rooting them on as well as the Jags...

Best Central team...that would be 87-88 team :) 

You consider the year y'all had in football an accomplishment? When I vividly remember you coming on here saying that Central needed a new coach now please deny that. I guess a first round playoff lost and beating Ozen head to head in football is what jag fans consider a successful season nowadays especially with all that D-1 talent over there. I also remembering arguing with you and some other central fans that was convinced that last year team was the best Beaumont has ever seen LMAO please don't make me go pull up your foolish comments from that thread. Bottom line is that y'all will always be the lil brothers to us in BBALL. And if that big boy don't get cleared before y'all play us it's not going to be pretty.

You consider the year y'all had in football an accomplishment? When I vividly remember you coming on here saying that Central needed a new coach now please deny that. I guess a first round playoff lost and beating Ozen head to head in football is what jag fans consider a successful season nowadays especially with all that D-1 talent over there. I also remembering arguing with you and some other central fans that was convinced that last year team was the best Beaumont has ever seen LMAO please don't make me go pull up your foolish comments from that thread. Bottom line is that y'all will always be the lil brothers to us in BBALL. And if that big boy don't get cleared before y'all play us it's not going to be pretty.

You can't talk sense to someone who obviously has non....  

What kind of man talks trash about another team's football program when it's obviously in better shape than your own???  Oh wait, I think I just described myself on the college forums... :/

Definitely wasn't talking down on Centrals program was just pointing out to soulja that they had a subpar season as I predicted they would.

...care to weigh in on Ozen's lackluster performance vs. Memorial....  A team that Central would've taken to the woodshed?

It's hard to play the same team over and over again I believe same thing happened to Ozen last year against PA....do we care to talk about Central's lackluster performance in the aldine tournament? It's not like they were beat by good teams ya know?

It's hard to play the same team over and over again I believe same thing happened to Ozen last year against PA....do we care to talk about Central's lackluster performance in the aldine tournament? It's not like they were beat by good teams ya know?

I dont know.  I didn't watch any games in that aldine tournament, but I did see Ozen yesterday.