*HOOPSGIVING CLASSIC*/Post updates here

As i stated in an earlier post that SATCH would beat API but someone said it couldn't happen too much talent ...my take on some of these loaded D1 teams yea they are nice teams, good eye candy but when a team gets in your ishhhh youll find out where their heart is... One thing i know about Caldwell he is a TRUE COMPETITOR an outright dog, give me that over some grown men hyping up kids and selling them like livestock to make a name for themselves.. And no thats not saying the kids cant play but hey it is what it is right!!!!!!

sweep by Ozen and out the playoffs in the first round type of season

...sweep by Ozen?  Not gonna happen.  And I think you know this... First round loss?  Try again...  Central isn't blowing people out because new coach in place.  They're getting used to that.  Also, with 3 starters gone from last year's team, you know this new group is still feeling each other out.  And I've seen Ozen.  The best I see if a split...

SATCH 82

API 78 F

JJ Caldwell 14 pts (6 of 6 from the line), 13 assists and 6 boards

Antoine Davis with 29 pts (7 3 pointers)

This is the hidden content, please
ray-forsett-steps-down-as-head-coach-at-no-4-advanced-prep-international-trevon-duval-billy-preston-terrance-ferguson

Made that man quit? 

Thats sad man that goes to show you some of these guys are not coaches but hypemen for children. Pumping those kids up to get checks off of them. Some of the kids are highly overrated but hecause they play with certain teams they get a name. Be a student of the game not a fan of the student. 

Ray is not a bad guy.  Stepping aside to let some one else have the bench is respectable IMO.  As for overrated, Duval, Ferguson, Preston and Vital are all players, I can assure you.   And there is a kid named Emmanuel Mudiay you may want to check out.  I would say he did a decent job with him.