An Indian a Titan a Bulldog and a Jaguar....,...

prepballfan

no WOS? I'm not sure what to think about this schedule. I'm leaning toward dislike.

yall better play somebody with speed non-district that's for sure. If that's the schedule yall gonna have I hope we get yall straight out the gate in district play. 

WOS is WOS. They defy all classifications..lol And Soulja just posted about the defense being questionable. ..not what we need.

And you're whisking away in the pot. .lol

huh? WOS is WOS in 4A thats why they're arguably the best team in 4A (alot will say Navasota) that didn't stop Foster though, thats just facts. But I totally get why you typed what you did in bold: they beat yall this yr and would probably do it again but worse next season with more experience coming back if yall played them. Yall need to be playing teams with depth that have size and speed, matter of fact everyone in the district next year needs to do it. 

Vidor: 5 on offense, 5 on defense. Notables: Colby Humble QB.; Haylon Leckelt RB on offense. Maverick Quirante back next year on defense. Knee has healed and he is looking good on the basketball team. I believe at least the fourth spot would have been ours had he been well for his junior year. Good JV and Freshman teams. We'll see how it works out. 

Vidor does have a good bit of talent coming back next year. I wouldn't say Quirante would make a big enough difference to put us in the playoffs this past season. pretty good basketball player, but isn't quite the same on the gridiron. Humble QB, Leckelt RB, Stevenson RB, Berg S, Ciccio LB and then a few on the OL and DL would be the difference makers.

huh? WOS is WOS in 4A thats why they're arguably the best team in 4A (alot will say Navasota) that didn't stop Foster though, thats just facts. But I totally get why you typed what you did in bold: they beat yall this yr and would probably do it again but worse next season with more experience coming back if yall played them. Yall need to be playing teams with depth that have size and speed, matter of fact everyone in the district next year needs to do it. 

but the other team on the schedule..GCM...not understanding that at all. Oh well, guess we'll be entertained by WOS tearing up some dogs. 

Nope!  Don't want that game at all.  Thank you very much.... I've previously stated my pleasure that they were dropped off the schedule after the last realignment..

i dont think yall will play them again long as Toby there, and that one time his first year was cause goof-troop put em on the schedule. 

Returning for the  Titans 

Qb - K. Harrison  Qb/Rec D. Angelle Qb/Rec/ Db K. Jones  Wr-R. Thomas Db/wr-K. Vincent. Rb-E. Hines  3 offensive  linemen  return.  2 Defensive linemen.

Db- K. Nixon  Lb/rb-K. Martin Db/Rb-K Gordon. 

I forgot about 3yr starter at mlb J. Barns. 

Returning for the  Titans 

Qb - K. Harrison  Qb/Rec D. Angelle Qb/Rec/ Db K. Jones  Wr-R. Thomas Db/wr-K. Vincent. Rb-E. Hines  3 offensive  linemen  return.  2 Defensive linemen.

Db- K. Nixon  Lb/rb-K. Martin Db/Rb-K Gordon. 

Nederland should play GCM, Richmond George Ranch, and Crosby in non district games next year. Central Should play Brook, SummerCreek, and WOS IMO

I wouldn't have a problem with those 3 teams being on the schedule.  Just don't want Brook as the 1st game.  

WO-S, West Brook & Summer Creek

Silsbee, West Brook & Summer Creek 

CE King, West Brook & Summer Creek 

Texas City, West Brook & Summer Creek 

Friendswood, West Brook & Summer Creek 

I wouldn't have a problem with those 3 teams being on the schedule.  Just don't want Brook as the 1st game.  

WO-S, West Brook & Summer Creek

Silsbee, West Brook & Summer Creek 

CE King, West Brook & Summer Creek 

Texas City, West Brook & Summer Creek 

Friendswood, West Brook & Summer Creek 

Please, scratch this one off....  And you know why!!