So, "About What Happened Last Night"

AggiesAreWe

Quotes are jacked up, but be careful, you can't say panties on a wad on here!

I measured the risk and carried on. Can't worry about other's sensitivities, ain't got time for that.  They sure wouldn't be worried about mine and I have my big girl panties on. 

(O I said it twice)

We played poorly and got beat by a better team. I know some you are excited to get a chance to trash Crosby but losses last three years are:

Summer Creek

Elgin

CE King

Cedar Park

Ft Bend Ridge Point

Not getting beat by chumps  2nd round wasn't our goal  Back to work  

We're over your 2nd round exit...now it's just an all inclusive pity party..lol No more game threads for any of us. :)(depressed face)

We played poorly and got beat by a better team. I know some you are excited to get a chance to trash Crosby but losses last three years are:

Summer Creek

Elgin

CE King

Cedar Park

Ft Bend Ridge Point

No one cares about Crosby, hell my posts are nothing about Crosby. But I will say this.. Reality is what it is.. But stay in whatever world you want......

Back to the party..........

Summer Creek

Elgin

CE King

Cedar Park

Ft Bend Ridge Point

That's why I said all the things I had to say and just be done with it. Crosby has won themselves into a no-win situation when talking football on this board with the myopic views that permeate the fan bases. I'm sure with all the talent Crosby has coming back they'll be picked to win whatever district they're sent to, and probably more likely than not go 10-0 again but it won't be any fun because of expectations. Maybe we can find some reason to be engaged before next November though? 

That's why I said all the things I had to say and just be done with it. Crosby has won themselves into a no-win situation when talking football on this board with the myopic views that permeate the fan bases. I'm sure with all the talent Crosby has coming back they'll be picked to win whatever district they're sent to, and probably more likely than not go 10-0 again but it won't be any fun because of expectations. Maybe we can find some reason to be engaged before next November though? 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And folks from Crosby wonder why they have been on the business end of so many negative posts since Saturday night! smh