So, "About What Happened Last Night"

AggiesAreWe

Plusone did say that this site was biased and to start a thread like just just proves he was right.  From a Director/Manager.  

Well, I keep hearing about Plusone and what he has said.  Let's talk about why is no longer here.  First, he accused another poster of running a meth lab and I told him to cool it, but that was not good enough for him and he continued to engage.  So that bought him his first banishment, only a night, which I thought may get his attention.  However, it was only a few weeks later when he changed his screen name to a word that I had told another poster was inappropriate just a couple of days earlier.  Warnings to change his name only caused him to choose inappropriate alternatives.  Given that he had no regard for the rules of this board, he was given a permanent vacation.

The shame of all of this is that Coach Ro is a great guy and lucky for Crosby, a great coach, too.  I hurt for him and the kids as they deserved a better fate than what met them last night.  However, for Crosby posters to walk around since September, discussing how weak the football is "east of the Trinity" only to have their beloved team bow out in the same round as members of the district (particularly PNG and Nederland) that they spoke down to and then claim "bias" when the emperor is shown to have no clothes, well:

You reap what you sow.

Well, I keep hearing about Plusone and what he has said.  Let's talk about why is no longer here.  First, he accused another poster of running a meth lab and I told him to cool it, but that was not good enough for him and he continued to engage.  So that bought him his first banishment, only a night, which I thought may get his attention.  However, it was only a few weeks later when he changed his screen name to a word that I had told another poster was inappropriate just a couple of days earlier.  Warnings to change his name only caused him to choose inappropriate alternatives.  Given that he had no regard for the rules of this board, he was given a permanent vacation.

The shame of all of this is that Coach Ro is a great guy and lucky for Crosby, a great coach, too.  I hurt for him and the kids as they deserved a better fate than what met them last night.  However, for Crosby posters to walk around since September, discussing how weak the football is "east of the Trinity" only to have their beloved team bow out in the same round as members of the district (particularly PNG and Nederland) that they spoke down to and then claim "bias" when the emperor is shown to have no clothes, well:

You reap what you sow.

Are you talking about Coach Ro the linebackers coach, or Rio the head coach?  And what's the difference between Deez nutz and monkey nutz?

You reap what you sow.

Coach Ro and both Coach Rios are great men

Bias??? LMAO!!

Yes, I am bias, it's why I had Crosby ranked #1 in my rankings all year. smh

Oh, and its Mr. Director/Manager.

Again, my comments is for some of the "special" fans. They had this coming to them. Been stating this for a while now. Nothing against the coaches and players, they have my complete respect.

As for the banned one, Larkin knew what he was doing, therefore suffers the consequences.

Wasn't it suggested that we, SETXsports, hang it's hat on a certain team to rep as the "last man standing" when this season came to an end? Wasn't Mecca suppose to be the savior of our weak ass area in this 2015 season? Shouldn't a team that carried the #1 ranking of our beloved area all year make it past the 2nd round?

Actually, I need to see the statistical analysis of last night's game to get a better understanding of how the greatest team since sliced bread lost 42-14 in the 2nd round to a lowly team like Ridge Point. It's completely unthinkable. Something is amiss.

I am calling UIL for a do over. This is a mistake. No way Code Red is out of playoffs before Silsbee, WO-S, Newton, Crockett, Corrigan-Camden, Shelbyville, Lovelady, Centerville, Beckville, Normangee, Beaumont Legacy and Baytown Christian. And the same round as the lowly teams from 22-5A Nederland and PN-G along with the likes of CE King, Jasper, Coldspring, Hamshire-Fannett, Orangefield, Kirbyville, East Chambers, San Augustine, Iola, Chester and Calvert. How can this be?

Please someone enlighten me to this "happening" that took place last night. I am so confused, distraught and as far as I am concerned, the high school football season is officially over. May it rest in peace.

God Bless Mecca for this tragedy.

LMAO!!!!

Bias??? LMAO!!

Again, my comments is for some of the "special" fans. They had this coming to them. Been stating this for a while now. Nothing against the coaches and players, they have my complete respect.

As for the banned one, Larkin knew what he was doing, therefore suffers the consequences.

Larkin is quite okay with not being on here, it's funny how people can come on here an make racist insinuations about Barrett station and constantly post trash.  Larkin actually is fricking cool dude who has raised kids that have contributed to the Crosby program and will be solid members of our society.  I walked by him yesterday as the game had just started and said man we're in trouble.  Dude actually knows what he's talking about and understands the game.  Again I ask what's the difference between Deez nutz and monkey nuts?  By the way, if you don't think there's meth labs in Vidor, Orange, Crosby, or plenty of other places, then keep believing!

Bias??? LMAO!!

bias isnt about your rankings it is about when you put on your "Mr. Director/Manager" hat.  

Besides your obvious obessing with Larkin who else are your "special" crosby fans.   Please I hope I'm one. 

Banned a month or so ago and still has an affect on folks. I call that special. 

Edited by Coug88

bias isnt about your rankings it is about when you put on your "Mr. Director/Manager" hat.  

Besides your obvious obessing with Larkin who else are your "special" crosby fans.   Please I hope I'm one. 

Banned a month or so ago and still has an affect on folks. I call that special. 

I have no obsession with said one. No affect at all on me personally. Have not mentioned or thought about him till you guys brought him up on this thread.

The "special" ones know who they are, but if you want to be one, I can lump you in.

I do have a question. Being a "Director/Manager" am I not allowed to post a thread calling out fans or poking fun at a fan base for their previous actions? Serious question

Bias??? LMAO!!

why are you putting peoples actual name out there. You're supposed to be a director but your name said aggie so that explains everything. Your a punk for doing that

Here we go, Crosby fans can't take the heat so they are going to lash out at everyone. Guys, there's a reason why everyone is taking jabs at ya'll. Do you not realize that ya'll picked a fight with almost every team on this site during the football season. Ya'll literally put every school down on here and was serious about it. Most posters on here have been around since 2008 and poke fun with each other, but Crosby took it to a different level. Everyone is just dishing it back to ya'll. I forsee this thread getting locked. LOL

why are you putting peoples actual name out there. You're supposed to be a director but your name said aggie so that explains everything. Your a punk for doing that

My name is Mike Sanchez. Most know who I am.

Most also knew who the multiple accounts the "banned one" used. He never hid his identity.

Here we go, Crosby fans can't take the heat so they are going to lash out at everyone. Guys, there's a reason why everyone is taking jabs at ya'll. Do you not realize that ya'll picked a fight with almost every team on this site during the football season. Ya'll literally put every school down on here and was serious about it. Most posters on here have been around since 2008 and poke fun with each other, but Crosby took it to a different level. Everyone is just dishing it back to ya'll. I forsee this thread getting locked. LOL

I along with others have never bashed any team,  person or community on any board, including this one.   Your, and others, sweeping generalizations are what causes problems. 

I can poke fun all day and I can take it.   Some try too hard.  Don't get your panties in a wad when we defend what we are proud of. 

I'm uncorking a bottle, checking to make sure my directors/mangers are set for the week and starting my vacation.   Y'all enjoy your families. 

Quotes are jacked up, but be careful, you can't say panties on a wad on here!