22-5a just as good as 21-5a afterall

prepballfan

we should have about 13-15 back next seaosn I believe

We will have a good amount coming back. Losing Sullivan Giblin and Morse will be tough. But Johnson, McGough, Mczeal Bost should step up and replace them. Our defense will just get better. The sophomores that are coming up are strong defensively. Hard hitters. Also, Cropper will be leaving but a kid by the name of Preston Hughes will step up and he is very good and very fast. 

We will have a good amount coming back. Losing Sullivan Giblin and Morse will be tough. But Johnson, McGough, Mczeal Bost should step up and replace them. Our defense will just get better. The sophomores that are coming up are strong defensively. Hard hitters. Also, Cropper will be leaving but a kid by the name of Preston Hughes will step up and he is very good and very fast. 

We also have Runnels back as well

Once again sour grapes you cannot stand the fact that we went 2-2 with you all. Get over it. They were the same team PNG WOS was 8 or 9 weeks ago you just played NC. Now here are some stats for you to chew on. Crosbt vs New Caney 42-35 in OVERTIME  Nederland vs NC 42-28. Now that tells me that nederland  handled them alot better than you. Thats wha tis bothering you so much. I understand this is why you now claim they arent the same team only problem is you played them 1 monthg ago and Dayton played them 2 weeks ago so they just fizzled out as a team in the last two weeks. back when you were saying our best team wouldnt even make the playoffs in your district. Dayton held you to 30 points and we scored 42 on them. You are eat up with this. I say it again 22-5a is just as good as 21-5a period results are in the pudding. You may have a single better team in Crosby and as a man I can freely admit that. I am having a blast we love who we are and no matter how much trash you talk it will never matter to us. We love being PNG..... This is on you you trash talked our district all year long nonstop and now you were flat wrong. Own it. Or dont who cares.

So, I'm eat up with it but I probably counted around 15 post in the first four pages that made mention of me before I made a single comment in this thread? Look at the title of the thread and who started it? 

I can understand it though, you literally haven't felt this good about a win in 5 years. The elation is expected. This is y'all's thing man, I just look at it as "Hey, they got a couple this year." Now it's this "We love being PNG stuff". You're acting like the short kid with thick glasses who used to have to sit out p.e. class with his asthma pump, but finally feel vindicated by beating the bully on a missed 2 point conversion. I said good game in the other thread, it still doesn't really change how I feel about the teams over there. You got five layups in district play and your district champ lost one of them.

I think we just have to disagree on it. Carry on though. I won't interrupt y'all's party anymore. 

I'd love for the specific quote on this from a Crosby fan. Nederland beat New Caney and showed they are better than New Caney. I didn't think New Caney would win and you can go to the prediction thread and see. Teams play well some nights and lose and sometimes play poorly and win a la Crosby vs. New Caney. Nederland took care of business against our 4th best team in your backyard - that's what you should have done. You guys aren't world beaters though and you need to play perfect from here on out. Where we got through our trap game, you clearly did not as GCM beat you (again) and they were pretty lousy this year. I absolutely hope you guys take it George Ranch and that should be your focus now. 

Sorry, it said region...

On November 8, 2015 at 9:22:13 PM,  NHSBulldogFan said:

High scoring game I think for both teams two good offenses some facts to consider... Nederland is 6-0 in the playoffs in the Larry Neumann era in Beaumont New Caney is 0-7 all time in playoffs

I don't think Neumann has enough talent on the roster to out coach Pennington. To your point though, the only thing I worry about is the moment being too big for New Caney. They're in a position a lot like Lumberton where the have to come play a long ways away from home in a place they've never been to against teams playing in their district stadiums. 

I bargaining New Caney doesn't know any better and plays just how they did to close out district play and pretty much the whole year. Much like I think for PNG, Ned's gameplan should be centered around stopping New Caney's offense. I honestly believe they're the best 4th place team in the region. 

So, I'm eat up with it but I probably counted around 15 post in the first four pages that made mention of me before I made a single comment in this thread? Look at the title of the thread and who started it? 

I can understand it though, you literally haven't felt this good about a win in 5 years. The elation is expected. This is y'all's thing man, I just look at it as "Hey, they got a couple this year." Now it's this "We love being PNG stuff". You're acting like the short kid with thick glasses who used to have to sit out p.e. class with his asthma pump, but finally feel vindicated by beating the bully on a missed 2 point conversion. I said good game in the other thread, it still doesn't really change how I feel about the teams over there. You got five layups in district play and your district champ lost one of them.

I think we just have to disagree on it. Carry on though. I won't interrupt y'all's party anymore. 

Don't go away mad, just go away. Hate you're leaving you did make a good pivot man!

Something like what that I don't like to be brought up? My analysis of s game is a little more than, "They're a good team with great fans, should be a great game." Why would I worry about someone "riding" me who probably has the same understanding of the game I did in peewee? 

As far as the credibility thing 22-5A needed those two win in the worst way, especially Nederland and PNG. That would have been the second year in a row Ned has lost to the 4th place team. That 1 point win saved the "tradition-rich" from not having a first round victory in how long? Seriously, another sweep and all the "improvement" talk during the year is white noise. 

If that was the same New Caney team we saw in district, then PNG is the same team that lost to WOS by 14 right? I said I worried about them having to play a long way from home in a place they've never been before. I also said while they have a good offense that them giving up 40+ twice to end the season could be an issue. 

This is PNG's best team in how long dude? Seriously, you just beat our third place team by a point. Good luck though, if your defense allows you to get past Angleton then College Station will be waiting to drop 70 on you. 

There is your issue, you keep hanging your analysis on the first couple games of the year .   Ned made defensive changes during the year and it payed off the last 5 games or so of the season.  I don't know what happened at the GCM game but we moved on from it obviously.  I love how teams without tradition continue to make fun of teams that have it.   Lets see if your team can make it past the 3rd round for the second time in the last 50 years or so and maybe you start your own tradition. :)

There is your issue, you keep hanging your analysis on the first couple games of the year .   Ned made defensive changes during the year and it payed off the last 5 games or so of the season.  I don't know what happened at the GCM game but we moved on from it obviously.  I love how teams without tradition continue to make fun of teams that have it.   Lets see if your team can make it past the 3rd round for the second time in the last 50 years or so and maybe you start your own tradition. :)

I've heard we could use some non-district games next year.  Big Ned want to keep playing Code Red? I don't think so.

You can talk about your tradition as if that helps you on the football field. But lets stop this nonsense about adjustments because Nederland doesn't have a player that can contain let alone stop Mannie. Conversely they also never had to play against Tre at RB which makes Crosby extremely dangerous. AND to top it off we didn't even have to ask Tristan to run the ball to beat you. When you actually challenge the cougars in a game give me a call but till then get out of here with your nonsense about adjustments. Please explain which adjustments are going to make your O-line not crumble at the point of attack, or your d-line not get blown off the ball? 

You can talk about your tradition as if that helps you on the football field. But lets stop this nonsense about adjustments because Nederland doesn't have a player that can contain let alone stop Mannie. Conversely they also never had to play against Tre at RB which makes Crosby extremely dangerous. AND to top it off we didn't even have to ask Tristan to run the ball to beat you. When you actually challenge the cougars in a game give me a call but till then get out of here with your nonsense about adjustments. Please explain which adjustments are going to make your O-line not crumble at the point of attack, or your d-line not get blown off the ball? 

Tradition gives a team the basis to pull from when they are down or have a bad start in a season.  (See Ned the last two years pre-district vs district games)  As far as competing you need to look at the scores from previous games. The game this year was close until the 4th quarter and the KO was run back for a TD.  As far as previous years, you have one blowout, one loss and the other 3 games were won by less than a TD.  Believe me Neumann doesn't dodge anyone go back and look at who we have played in non-district. Ned doesn't get another shot at Crosby this year but we will see after realignment.