Sheldon C.E. King 32 Beaumont Central 31/Final

WOSgrad

Casual fan my arse...he is probably sitting right next to fox and bitter because their team they follow hasn't been competitive in Lord knows how long...casual fan...

I'm just calling it like i see it. Central had 10 times better looking(bigger, stronger, faster)players than King did, and i'd be willing to bet that was the case in almost all of the games they played this year, yet they went 5-6. How do you explain that??

I'm just calling it like i see it. Central had 10 times better looking(bigger, stronger, faster)players than King did, and i'd be willing to bet that was the case in almost all of the games they played this year, yet they went 5-6. How do you explain that??

LaneKiffinChipKelly Foreman or whomever calls plays for Central.  Wore the defense out all year long.  If you need a last second TD to beat Lumberton and go 0-2 against the Bubble, you won't go far in the playoffs......

I was there to root for C.E.King but I was really impressed with Jaguar #42 DL Reggie Boseman.He was in the Panther backfield all night long.Good Luck next year 22-5A trying to block this young man.

Boseman balled out.  He was murdering  the o-lineman in front of him.  They ended up bringing in a double team.  

I look forward to our staff having the luxury of coaching that good jv talent that will move up to varsity.  No stud d-1 players to bail them out though, so now we can just lean on that 1 player.  We gonna have to lean on a group of players.  Interested to see how that goes.  But with everyone returning except the safety, our defense should be best in SETX....

@ArRecruitingGuy: Whaley down to three: Highly recruited running back Devwah Whaley,who will officially visit Fayetteville for t...

This is the hidden content, please

He coming, watch. 

Maybe he'll play somewhere they won't put him in the slot with 2 minutes left and never throw the ball to him.After seeing the game Thursday night game I see the Jaguars fans concern.Wasted talent.Glad these college coaches will reward this young man.

As much as I would love him to go be a Longhorn and join his former teammate Locke, I don't personally think that's the best fit for him.  If Strong doesn't find a way to pick up 6 wins, he is gone...

Georgia is a good place for running backs but their coach is questionable as well.  He has a former classmate there in Wilridge who plays basketball for the dawgs... 

The Razorbacks in my opinion are the best fit.  After running behind a line as small as Central's the last couple of years, at Arkansas, he will show people why he is the #3 rated RB.  That O-line is usually massive and they are a run first team.  

Whoever he chooses, I'm just glad to see another Jaguar having the opportunity to further his education and continue playing football.