Nederland and New Caney

_chorizo11

Awesome game dogs,,way to play hard defense,,sure kept that potent high flying offense from new Caney pretty quiet...that qb ran for his life all night..great job mid county schools..22-5A....

That was the best pass rush that Nederland has put on all season. To their qb's credit, he escaped many times and maybe some big plays under a lot of pressure, almost enough to pull the game out.

Maybe it was just bad angles or something, but was anyone else horrified at the officiating? I can let go of one or two bad calls in a game, but it felt like this crew was completely lopsided on the calls. I didn't understand all of the PF calls, nothing looked out of line to me. I also didn't understand a couple of the PI calls especially when our WR gets tackled and there's nothing. In addition, the TD pass in the back of the endzone looked incomplete to me. Again, this may have been a bad viewing angle as I was in the upper deck, but it seemed as if they tried to give the game to NC whenever they could and rarely called anything against them (blatant stuff). Anyway, just checking to see if I was completely blind...

Maybe it was just bad angles or something, but was anyone else horrified at the officiating? I can let go of one or two bad calls in a game, but it felt like this crew was completely lopsided on the calls. I didn't understand all of the PF calls, nothing looked out of line to me. I also didn't understand a couple of the PI calls especially when our WR gets tackled and there's nothing. In addition, the TD pass in the back of the endzone looked incomplete to me. Again, this may have been a bad viewing angle as I was in the upper deck, but it seemed as if they tried to give the game to NC whenever they could and rarely called anything against them (blatant stuff). Anyway, just checking to see if I was completely blind...

officiating was good, better team just won. 

the WR  for NC didn't have possession of the ball on the next to last TD I was on the 10 yd line nearest to the scoreboard so I had a good view.  One PI call against Ned was correct but the second one right after was BS. The unsportsmanlike penalties were ridiculous and just extended a couple of drives for NC. I'm not sure what game BG was watching