Carthage vs Bridge City

Dang no respect. I guess LCM did good last year by holding Carthage to 10 points. I think Carthage will win but expect closer game at least I  would hope.

It's not a disrespect thing. Just an honest opinion from the poster. Last year's team that played LCM was extremely young. Freshmen and sophomore young. Now this team is more mature and should roll until they meet Navasota. We fans are expecting state rings in 2016 and 2017.

It's not a disrespect thing. Just an honest opinion from the poster. Last year's team that played LCM was extremely young. Freshmen and sophomore young. Now this team is more mature and should roll until they meet Navasota. We fans are expecting state rings in 2016 and 2017.

Thats good to hear. BC defense has some problems so I'm sure Carthage will score at will. I just don't know how good Carthage is against the outdated slot T. I will say BC runs it the best I've seen in our Wing T county that we live in. Im most likely going to the game and if its not a problem ill sit on Carthage side.

If Carthage is anywhere near the team they have been in the past,  then this game is just what has been stated lopsided!  I just don't know much about this years team but I know anything about them this year.  This is in no way a knock on BC it's just from past experiences with them.  

Thats good to hear. BC defense has some problems so I'm sure Carthage will score at will. I just don't know how good Carthage is against the outdated slot T. I will say BC runs it the best I've seen in our Wing T county that we live in. Im most likely going to the game and if its not a problem ill sit on Carthage side.

Why not sit on BC Side? Its the playoffs, and I'm going with all the SETX Teams. But during the season it WOS against Everybody....lmao

Other than Kilgore, the dline has been pretty dominant in district. It will take a special oline to beat them at the line of scrimmage. It's all about matchups so you never know.

Why not sit on BC Side? Its the playoffs, and I'm going with all the SETX Teams. But during the season it WOS against Everybody....lmao

I'm going for BC. There the under dog in this game.  Just losing to them this year still stings lol. But your right I should sit on there side but I'm not wearing red.  

I'm going for BC. There the under dog in this game.  Just losing to them this year still stings lol. But your right I should sit on there side but I'm not wearing red.  

I understand you not wearing RED. Wear your LCM Colors! Ik when I attend other games besides WOS. I still wear my WOS Gear, win lose or draw. Not just bekuz my Son play on the team. That's my alma and I'm proud to be a STANG.

Edited by Kj Dad

Other than Kilgore, the dline has been pretty dominant in district. It will take a special oline to beat them at the line of scrimmage. It's all about matchups so you never know.

BC line average 280 across the board. That's BC best asset, there online. 

Edited by Kj Dad