Mizzou

king

Maybe it's the liberal in me but I never have a problem with people making a peaceful stand in something they believe in.  I don't know all the particulars with Loftin but there appear to be some serious issues at MU.  Sounds to me that he didn't get out in front of it like he probably should have and it cost him his job.  But as far as the kids go, they would have lost some games they wouldn't get back.  And they were willing to do it based on what they believe in.  Good for them.  As I heard on one of the shows on this, the Clippers' players could have taken such a stand.  

Not hard to imagine that, when u play in the sec , the recruits come. 

See the nfl where the drafts come from and look at the UNIVERSITY of TEXAS I mean they should have all the recruits rt? Aren't they the big brother. 

Recruiting helps, but someone has to coach'em.

Recruiting goes in cycles. Enjoy it. Smoke fades and mirrors break.

Not hard to imagine that, when u play in the sec , the recruits come. 

See the nfl where the drafts come from and look at the UNIVERSITY of TEXAS I mean they should have all the recruits rt? Aren't they the big brother. 

Good point.  The last list I saw, we have 32 players in the NFL, little brother had 23.  That was including this year's additions.