Mizzou

king

Actually, the university should revoke their scholarships and send them packing. Blackmailers should never win.

I agree depending on what the President actually did.  We don't really know the whole story.

What kind of precedent does this set?  Every time someone isn't happy, the football team just boycotts and gets their way.  

@USATODAYsports: Missouri coach Gary Pinkel says team stands behind protesting players:

This is the hidden content, please

@SportsCenter: UPDATE: Missouri president responds and doesn't say he will resign.

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

What did the president do? A key part to this story that is being left out.

From what I can gather, and the details appear sparse, there have been overt acts of racism on the campus.  I think the discontent is over how it has been handled, or not handled perhaps.  Inaction seems to be the complaint?  

I did see an article yesterday that made me laugh.  It said that the president should be charged with murder if the guy not eating dies.  I can't find the article or I would post it.  The comments supporting the murder charge were numerous and pretty hilarious.  It's hard to believe people actually think that way.  

There must have been a lot more to the story than what I got out of it.

from what I gathered this morning was that he was being accused of way more than what the national media is putting out & there were students that had been protesting about incidents there long before this hit national headlines, and that came from media ppl in Missouri. Whatever it is I hope it gets fixed for the students sake anyway.