WOS vs Houston Scarborough

tennisbc

I am behind coach T on this one because he knows better than us if the young men have earned their silver helmet. Having said that I believe the kids will work hard to make the varsity squad, and maybe that is why we are so sussessful , I believe KJ Dad said that some of the JV players have been move up already . Skip are you coming to the game? And what about the new recruit has he seen any action so far?

Just got word from my kid that it was only 6 Silver Hats issued. With that being said only 2 freshmen 3 Jr's. and 1 sophomores. 

I am behind coach T on this one because he knows better than us if the young men have earned their silver helmet. Having said that I believe the kids will work hard to make the varsity squad, and maybe that is why we are so sussessful , I believe KJ Dad said that some of the JV players have been move up already . Skip are you coming to the game? And what about the new recruit has he seen any action so far?

Who is the new player? what position?

Aww, I believe someone said he was a transfer from Pasadana Memorial, he is suppose to be a WR last name Williams or something like that, he may be a youngin though and on JV maybe someone else might know more about him.

That is correct. He will not be eligible for varsity until next season, per UIL decision.  

Anyone know if this game will be broadcast anywhere? I know KOGT is covering OF.

I could not find any information about a broadcast, maybe someone will up date the game scores on SETEX, and KOGT usually gives the scores through out their broadcast also. I wonder if KOGT will have 2 broadcast during the playoffs like in previous years at some point.

I could not find any information about a broadcast, maybe someone will up date the game scores on SETEX, and KOGT usually gives the scores through out their broadcast also. I wonder if KOGT will have 2 broadcast during the playoffs like in previous years at some point.

KOGT is doing the orangefield game