WOS vs Houston Scarborough

tennisbc

In reality, as you'll know what has taken place in Orange/WO. It has been a tough week that as effect the Coummuity and Players as a whole. Went out to practice Tuesday and it had a different atmosphere. It was a lose practice, CT and Staff let the kids enjoy being around each other, and it wasn't intense like normal.  Glad The Players  and Coaching Staff had a bye week entering the playoffs. WOS gonna have to refocus this coming week. Just hoping WOS come out hitting on all cylinders come Thursday like the last 3 weeks.

Edited by Kj Dad

WO-S will choose the score, but I will say, looking at Scarborough's results on MaxPreps, it looks like they've improved by their standards. Win a game, score points in some games, not get totally blown out. It's laughable that they can make the playoffs but I'm sure the coaches there have worked to get even that improvement.

Go Stangs

One fact that I do know is that CT, The Players and Staff or not looking past Scarborough. People tend to for get that these or kids that or 15,16,17,&18 years old and anything could happen. Not saying WOS will lose, but anything is possible. I just want WOS to come out focus and hitting on all cylinders so the starters don't play 2 quarters. 

One fact that I do know is that CT, The Players and Staff or not looking past Scarborough. People tend to for get that these or kids that or 15,16,17,&18 years old and anything could happen. Not saying WOS will lose, but anything is possible. I just want WOS to come out focus and hitting on all cylinders so the starters don't play 2 quarters. 

hey are those sandbags heavy? 

In reality, as you'll know what has taken place in Orange/WO. It has been a tough week that as effect the Coummuity and Players as a whole. Went out to practice Tuesday and it had a different atmosphere. It was a lose practice, CT and Staff let the kids enjoy being around each other, and it wasn't intense like normal.  Glad The Players  and Coaching Staff had a bye week entering the playoffs. WOS gonna have to refocus this coming week. Just hoping WOS come out hitting on all cylinders come Thursday like the last 3 weeks.

KJ Dad so true about the bye week at this time, yet, kids have a way of bouncing back in certain situations better than adults can. Once they( WO-S player's) put on those suits, game on. I guess now all of the JV team will be moving up to varsity. Here comes some more balloons HA HA.

KJ Dad so true about the bye week at this time, yet, kids have a way of bouncing back in certain situations better than adults can. Once they( WO-S player's) put on those suits, game on. I guess now all of the JV team will be moving up to varsity. Here comes some more balloons HA HA.

You're so right once they Strap On The Silver Hat, its game on! I just don't want them to come out sluggish, but if so I will completely understand. Starters only needs to play 1 Quarter. An it want be too many JV players coming up. Im thinking the remaining Jr's, 2 Sophomores and maybe 2 Freshman if any. 

Edited by Kj Dad

He won't move up the entire JV team like Coach Hooks was accustomed to doing. Coach T will promote a handful of those who have earned the silver hat.