Nederland 51 Lumberton 21/Final

WOSgrad

Go Bulldogs...... OK Lumperton, as your #1 hater.............. I will now be on the CHoo CHoo bandwagon during the playoffs.. Hoping the Dogs taught a few things that will help you guys in the playoffs...... Have a good week of practice and get ready for one of the best teams in the state.... 

#pulltheupset

To the person who posted that common opponents and stats reflect how good a team is and is leading indicator of who will win, shows you don't know much. Agree this is a message board for everyone to express there opinion. Now it is Fact, Nuemann is the better coach (response to the poster about his coach), the back field comparison that was made by the poster especially calling out Krautz being second to to the lumberton backs, now it is fact, they were wrong. Score board where it counts. This post is not meant to be derogatory towards any lumberton player. It is a fact not an opinion that the better team won!

We didn’t underestimate them, we just got beat, just physically beat” said Lumber-ton coach Chris Babin. “They blocked better than us, tackled better than us, and executed better.”

FACT

Edited by Bulldog8

To the person who posted that common opponents and stats reflect how good a team is and is leading indicator of who will win, shows you don't know much. Agree this is a message board for everyone to express there opinion. Now it is Fact, Nuemann is the better coach (response to the poster about his coach), the back field comparison that was made by the poster especially calling out Krautz being second to to the lumberton backs, now it is fact, they were wrong. Score board where it counts. This post is not meant to be derogatory towards any lumberton player. It is a fact not an opinion that the better team won!

We didn’t underestimate them, we just got beat, just physically beat” said Lumber-ton coach Chris Babin. “They blocked better than us, tackled better than us, and executed better.”

FACT

One of the best things I have learned to do on this site is this.... Remember most of these posts are made by moms, parents, and average football IQ folks.. That being said, you can see who the folks with High football IQ are, and those with LOW FIQ.. Then you have the haters, and the guys that have been beat up on forever, and now are winning.. Then you have the know it all's, (Like Myself).. In this situation, its easy to see that the number of Lumperton supporters has grown within the last few weeks... With the exception of Raidergirl... Also note RG never bad mouths, she just supports her team.. Im not quite sure these posters know a extreme amount of football.. However for the educated folks, the post your referring too was actually one of the funniest of the week... As I stated, then bowed out,  I though it was kinda funny to compare a 4 seed to a 1 seed.. And I think we all know Neauman is the best coach and has the best staff in the district... At least I hope we all do... You can also read a post where I politically correct stated that stats do not matter.. After seeing the district this year, its easy to see that it is the weakest it has been in years.. You can see by the teams that made the playoffs... I have also stated that Krautz is the best back in the district, I did this before the Central game.. I know Whaley has offers, but for HS football, Krautz is legit.. So to sum up my rant, I think that by-gones should be by-gones.. I am the #1 Lumperton/Slumperton hater on here, but its playoff time and we should root for our district... Although it looks like it might be another sweep, we have to keep the hope alive..  And on a final note.. PN-G, Nederland, and WO-S are always going to get hated on.... And its easy to see why... I have really broad shoulders...........

Edited by Stattrax

FACT

coach babin speaks the truth.. I truly believed going into this game that we had a chance to hang around and win. Obviously the dogs executed better. When you do the little things better you usually win. Now time to start supporting our district opponents.. Good luck to all!!

And on a side note, just becasue you pick your team to win and try to prove why you think they should, doesn't mean (in every case) that you know nothing. sometimes stats and common opponents do matter in making predictions, but like coach babin also said things just weren't working for us. And not only that, Bulldogs weren't gonna let PNG have the title lol so that didn't help us either!

I'm ready to support all of our district teams.nthe last thing I will say about the common opponent thing is, Ltrian is correct when teams are mediocre. But when you compare stats against common opponents you actually have to have first hand knowledge of the game (be at the game or watch video) In high school sports, there are so many factors the box score does not indicate. That's my point. Good luck to all the playoff teams in our districts. 

One of the best things I have learned to do on this site is this.... Remember most of these posts are made by moms, parents, and average football IQ folks.. That being said, you can see who the folks with High football IQ are, and those with LOW FIQ.. Then you have the haters, and the guys that have been beat up on forever, and now are winning.. Then you have the know it all's, (Like Myself).. In this situation, its easy to see that the number of Lumperton supporters has grown within the last few weeks... With the exception of Raidergirl... Also note RG never bad mouths, she just supports her team.. Im not quite sure these posters know a extreme amount of football.. However for the educated folks, the post your referring too was actually one of the funniest of the week... As I stated, then bowed out,  I though it was kinda funny to compare a 4 seed to a 1 seed.. And I think we all know Neauman is the best coach and has the best staff in the district... At least I hope we all do... You can also read a post where I politically correct stated that stats do not matter.. After seeing the district this year, its easy to see that it is the weakest it has been in years.. You can see by the teams that made the playoffs... I have also stated that Krautz is the best back in the district, I did this before the Central game.. I know Whaley has offers, but for HS football, Krautz is legit.. So to sum up my rant, I think that by-gones should be by-gones.. I am the #1 Lumperton/Slumperton hater on here, but its playoff time and we should root for our district... Although it looks like it might be another sweep, we have to keep the hope alive..  And on a final note.. PN-G, Nederland, and WO-S are always going to get hated on.... And its easy to see why... I have really broad shoulders...........

since this reference was probably partly towards me, I will say that I am a Lumberton fan. I love football and at least I think I know the game pretty well. That comes from two years of watching non stop film with the AD as backup quarterback. I know the game, the reads, and assignments, etc.. But you do make a good point in which I will admit, when it comes to other teams I do not know much about unless I have actually watched them. And sadly if they aren't in our district then I don't know much about them at all cause I only go watch Lumbertons games mainly, unless we aren't playing that week. That's why I do not do the pickems because I would mostly be guessing unless they are in our district and I've seen them play. And I try to stick to our threads although I do venture out here and there lol so when I compare common opponents it's not out of ignorance of the game, but because I hadn't seen Nederland play.. I'm not a "know it all" like you haha just giving you a hard time!! But there are some people's posts that I read, including yours, and I think "how the heck do they know everything about every team" lol buddy being one of those people.. And that's not only teams in our district, that's every team in Texas seems like lol..... But hey I'm young, I know L-Town football and can tell you anything you wanna know about them, maybe in the years to come I'll gain some knowledge on other teams in this area!l and I'll be able to compete with you guys... Anyway, that's all, my rant over lol you did make a good point though.. Good luck to you guys, go beat the purple off of them! Lol

Well since everyone is being honest,after watching Lumberton and central game,I told everyone no way lumberton can beat Nederland if Nederland plays a good game..just don't have the tools..

well I was hoping for Nederland to have two bad games in a row lol I will say this though, to bounce back from such a horrible performance like last week and play a game like they did, hats off to those boys.

I think Coach Babin did a great job in his first year as HC, programs are not built in one year, if Coach Babin stays put in Lumberton and gets some continuity going on things should be looking up for the Raiders for the future.  From an old Bulldog good luck to the raiders, Indians and Jags next week lets prove everyone wrong.