Sumlin/Murray

TXHORN_ET

Like I said - A&M loses this game and the real daytime soap operas in CS are going to start.

I also worry about what happens next in CS - they start Murray and Allen gets pissed (could be viewed as appeasement) - or they start Allen and Murray puffs up (again) - they start Hubenak and all hell could break lose.

I worry that If this ain't handled properly I could see you could see 2 very unhappy QB's - while very unlikely - which may cause both Allen and Murray transfer out - what a disaster that would be.

You are so right OldTimer.........this is where Sumlin will earn his salary.........it will be interesting to watch it play out.

Allen appears to be hurt and that could be his big out to get him to rest and heal........but when he is ready to go what happens next?

The powers that be need to stop giving HUGE raises and contract extensions to the Head Coaches until they have proven themselves at that university. I guess they hafta dangle that carrot to get the big time names to even consider going here or there.

The coaches and their agents know how to play the game.  Saban's wife went vacationing on Lake Travis and he got a $2 million raise.  With all of these big time jobs open, look for a lot of coaches to take advantage and get paid.  

The coaches and their agents know how to play the game.  Saban's wife went vacationing on Lake Travis and he got a $2 million raise.  With all of these big time jobs open, look for a lot of coaches to take advantage and get paid.  

And he was with Red McCombs the weekend of the football banquet and signed a contract that had been sitting on his desk about a month with no changes within hours of Mack announcing he wouldn't be retired at the banquet.  But yeah. 

Wasn't A&M subject to some ncaa issues due to daddy Murry. It has been awhile. 

My mind isn't what it used to be. But it did happened in my lifetime. 

Yes they did - While Murray's name was not exactly mentioned they stated that "benefits" were given to several players and NCAA violations were noted and it was funny that the next year Murray went to the NFL draft.

This is the hidden content, please

Texas A&M could have received the NCAA's so-called "death penalty" for repeat violators, and, according to the Committee on Infractions' report, the panel gave serious consideration to applying such a sanction. However, the committee backed off because of several factors, including the relatively limited scope of the infractions and the university's attempt to investigate fully.

This is the hidden content, please

Texas A&M could have received the NCAA's so-called "death penalty" for repeat violators, and, according to the Committee on Infractions' report, the panel gave serious consideration to applying such a sanction. However, the committee backed off because of several factors, including the relatively limited scope of the infractions and the university's attempt to investigate fully.

it is nice to have you back posting here

Like I said - A&M loses this game and the real daytime soap operas in CS are going to start.

I also worry about what happens next in CS - they start Murray and Allen gets pissed (could be viewed as appeasement) - or they start Allen and Murray puffs up (again) - they start Hubenak and all hell could break lose.

I worry that If this ain't handled properly I could see you could see 2 very unhappy QB's - while very unlikely - which may cause both Allen and Murray transfer out - what a disaster that would be.

QBs need to learn that some days just ain't theirs, just like baseball pitchers. Sumlin waited way too long to make the switch.

I also think sports is rigged but that's just me.