Silsbee at Bridge City

BADSANTA

When looking at both teams, only Bridge City has victories vs other teams with winning records. Their win vs Lumberton and Newton shows that. Silsbee hasn't beat a team this year with a winning record. Hopefully this will change Friday. 

BC didn't beat Lumberton and Newton is only 4-4.....

I'm thinking Silsbee Defense shows up and shows out. Force fumbled and tackle well

they better or it's going to be a long night for the tigers. just not seeing it happen though. in my opinion, silsbee will have to out score them.  BC's Defense will be the determining factor.  bc wins out, jasper loses out, BIG RED takes the district championship. JMO 

When looking at both teams, only Bridge City has victories vs other teams with winning records. Their win vs Lumberton and Newton shows that. Silsbee hasn't beat a team this year with a winning record. Hopefully this will change Friday. 

i still think my Tigers are going to pull this one out but I don't see Huffman beating Jasper.

they better or it's going to be a long night for the tigers. just not seeing it happen though. in my opinion, silsbee will have to out score them.  BC's Defense will be the determining factor.  bc wins out, jasper loses out, BIG RED takes the district championship. JMO 

What?

What?

Congrats on the win tonight AAW.  I Might be being a little biases, but we all ready achieved one goal so far over here in Mustang Country. With that being said its call a District Championship only giving up 3 points in District Play.  Just make sure you'll go out next week and try following our lead on winning a DC.......  Lol...... Now what?????? 

Edited by Kj Dad

Congrats on the win tonight AAW.  I Might be being a little biases, but we all ready achieved one goal so far over here in Mustang Country. With that being said its call a District Championship only giving up 3 points in District Play.  Just make sure you'll go out next week and try following our lead on winning a DC.......  Lol...... Now what?????? 

What's WO-S season have to do with this game?