Bridge City 41 Huffman Hargrave 34/Final

WOSgrad

that was uncalled for. Other BC fans were telling them to hush. Sorry....

Thanks bcred, it was a tense moment in a close game and we had one of our top receivers on the ground. One who I've known since he was 6 y/o back when his dad and I coached little league, so it was a little emotional. To clarify for all here, it was not the entire BC crowd. In fact the only reason it was so noticeable was when Dubois went down, you could have heard a pin drop.

In the end it was what it was billed to be, a tough hard fought game between two of the top teams in the district.

Is he OK? He's a heck of a baller! Great game tonight. It was gonna be a heartbreaker for someone. 

As a baseball mom who's seen pur playoff runs end because of the Falcons, I'd like to say it was nice to finally beat y'all...even if it it was on a football field. ;) 

Is he OK? He's a heck of a baller! Great game tonight. It was gonna be a heartbreaker for someone. 

Thanks for asking he is fine, nothing that a  good dose of 'Suck it Up' can't handle. Heh, in all seriousness he was just a little shaken up with a case of 'the air knocked out of you' for good measure. He was fine by the time we all made it to dinner at the local Mexican restaurant (Los Compadres), where my wife said she saw a group of BC folks she stopped to say hi too. He got caught in a group of 3 defenders jumping for the ball with his hands stretched out going for the pass, BC played it well 2 went for the pass and 1 went for the hit so he ended up landing at the bottom of the pile with 2 guys landing on him.

What a game to watch.  Big Red stepped up their play in second half.  The big guys up front pounded the line and opened up the running lanes.  Draper, what can you say about this young man.  He is a work horse.  Defense came up big on that last stop.  For a team learning a new offense as well as a new defensive scream speaks very highly of these young men.  Our journey is not over yet Big Red, so keep BELIEVING, as we your supporters believe in you guys.

What a game! Our offense sputtered a little early in the game, but our defense was there with two big turnovers when it mattered most.  

Nice job job of hanging in there by the Falcons late in the game while trailing. Did anybody watch the film and see if the football actually travelled 10 yards before touched by the Falcons on the onside kick? It didn't look like it where I was sitting. 

Looking forward to a big game against Silsbee this Friday. Silsbee's aerial attack or BC's ground and pound? And the Falcons need to do us all a favor and beat Jaspa next week.  What a district!