Racist or Nah, Atascocita and Summer Creek

CougarCal

Lol, that was a good one. It was definitely meant how it was taken though. With the way 'ole girl looked you can tell she likes tortillas but it still wouldn't be right to give her a gift basket with fajita meat in it. Weird Atascosita kids would do that when probably over half their school enrollment are minorities.  

Was the coconut and the pineapple offensive?   I'm not sure anymore.  The only two things I'd take out of that basket is the watermelon and the gum.  BmtSoulja1 stated on another thread he didn't like watermelon.  I do.  I also like all the things that are (I assume) offensive to some blacks.  Fried chicken, Bar-B-Q, turnip greens with enough pork fat to make it good.  Durn, I'm getting hungry.  For those of you who may not know, I'm white (or as Dad use to say, heinze 57).  Anyway, IMO, blown way out of proportion.  

so.....  this is how Summer Creek is making headlines these days? :)

if you cant get past 2nd round with "The Greatest Show on Turf"/"all-world talent" and win a "national title" to go with all that champagne while getting fitted for state rings well um……………