Can The Bulldogs Pull It Off, Undefeated District Champs?

godawggo

Y'all always throwing slugs any chance you get.  

Not throwing a slug, just an honest opinion. Take this year, Nederland would already have 2 losses and I think C E King would beat them and possibly New Caney.  Just my opinion, doesn't mean much, that and about $5 would get me parking at a game at the Butch.

Not throwing a slug, just an honest opinion. Take this year, Nederland would already have 2 losses and I think C E King would beat them and possibly New Caney.  Just my opinion, doesn't mean much, that and about $5 would get me parking at a game at the Butch.

There no charge to park @ the Butch...  Smh. And Nederland has gotten better since the fist game... Nederland would give you game.  Just like an Ozen team that barely made the playoffs last year did....

There no charge to park @ the Butch...  Smh. And Nederland has gotten better since the fist game... Nederland would give you game.  Just like an Ozen team that barely made the playoffs last year did....

Same thing was said last year, again, I guess they are the only team that improves.  Maybe it looks like they improve more because of the competition.  

You don't think the teams over here have gotten better also? Maybe the would give somebody a game though, just like the KP team that barely got in last year and beat your 4 time defending district champion.

We call em truth bombs

Here are truths..   up untill a couple of years ago, the only team keeping your district above water was Dayton.  

Vidor took you to the woodshed.  They aren't/wasn't known as a powerhouse

You are 0fer vs. Central

If you lose before making the title game, your season was a failure.

When your talent dries up again, your coach will take that next 6a job.  What will you do?

You struggled with Humble.

Here are truths..   up untill a couple of years ago, the only team keeping your district above water was Dayton.  

You are 0fer vs. Central

When your talent dries up again, your coach will take that next 6a job.  What will you do?

I think as long as Neauman is in charge and PNG does not get an experienced staff, don't see us losing a DC- undefeated?????

With that said, at any point Ozen and Central have great athletes - problem is their BB program trumps their FB program - if they get some  support for the FB program (staff, Dist, and kids) they could be scary good!

I will continue to support the team where I live and continue to support him because of the impact he had on my son's life (still involved).  That's football man, I would expect the guy is going to have lots of job offers, 6A and college.  The pendulum has swung for the past few years to this side of the river, don't take it so personal.  Nederland has been the only team from that side that has kept you from getting swept.  They have the best coach over there and will go undefeated again in that district.  Last 6 years Nederland is going to be what 30 something and 1 and sent how many kids to the next level compared to Central? #coachenvy  Oh, and I went to a playoff game at the Butch last and I want my $$$ back I paid for parking since they don't charge for parking. 

You are 0fer vs. Central

Precise and direct Soulja,  could not have put it any better myself. MECCA --Please !

They call it  "truth bombs"   I call it , Getting a Shot in while you can because you know its gonna end soon !

Edited by bigned85