Can The Bulldogs Pull It Off, Undefeated District Champs?

godawggo

While everyone on both sides of the river has probably gotten better , some of our teams were very young with lots of ? s , now answered . So none of your district has shown us anything we are afraid of and it's quite possible in a few weeks we will show up to play and see how much you improved . I've searched all over -    but there's just not any FEAR over here . Everyone  , whoever that  may be is. eager to line em up and see what  you got . Oh yeah - leave the stats/ rankings / press clippings and all that home because we are gonna see what you bring anyway , got to show us not tell us . I for one hope Ned / Crosby could play  again but probably not ! Someday you will understand we don't have the same value for non district games and their results  as you do when we are trying to build a team . There have been years when we had a lot of people back (like you ) and we worried about rankings , wins etc . but most of the time for most teams Ned games are glorified scrimmages . So lets get it on !

Uhh, Neumann is the one that called up Crosby and walked if we were scared to play. I'm sure after losing three in a row and both playoff games he won't be calling again. He's 1-5 in his career against Crosby and I'll be willing to bet he sees it as more than a glorified scrimmage, even if the results count as such. Flannigan had the same philosophy as you which is why he's coaching in BISD now. I think our new coach sees it as winning breeds more winning. 

You may still get your wish to see the playoff version of Crosby is GCM gets in. I'm going to go out on a limb and say nobody over here is scared either. New Caney hasn't been to the playoffs in probably a dozen years and they're feeling confident about beating Nederland. 

Uhh, Neumann is the one that called up Crosby and walked if we were scared to play. I'm sure after losing three in a row and both playoff games he won't be calling again. He's 1-5 in his career against Crosby and I'll be willing to bet he sees it as more than a glorified scrimmage, even if the results count as such. Flannigan had the same philosophy as you which is why he's coaching in BISD now. I think our new coach sees it as winning breeds more winning. 

You may still get your wish to see the playoff version of Crosby is GCM gets in. I'm going to go out on a limb and say nobody over here is scared either. New Caney hasn't been to the playoffs in probably a dozen years and they're feeling confident about beating Nederland. 

If GCM gets in and pushes Ned to D2, wouldn't they pull Dayton and PNG pull Crosby.  Doesn't 1st seed play 2nd seed?