#15 Texas A&M at #24 Ole Miss

PhatMack19

Sumblin now Coach Stumblin.  Don't blame him. I would have had a few too. 

If it was last night, I understand but still think he needs to be better than that.  People are saying it was Friday night.  If that's true I have a big problem with that on the night before a game.  

Others are saying it wasn't Sumlin at all for what it's worth.  

If it was last night, I understand but still think he needs to be better than that.  People are saying it was Friday night.  If that's true I have a big problem with that on the night before a game.  

Others are saying it wasn't Sumlin at all for what it's worth.  

Agree with all of that.  And to be fair, you can't really tell if it's really him.  Not exactly Spielberg shooting the video either.  

Mack Brown did the same thing in the Chris Simms debacle.  Made a promise to a recruit and his dad but he lived up to it.  I don't think he did it again and may have cost him a recruit or two down the road.  Then he went to the only signing one QB per class.  These guys juggle a lot more than most realize.  

Sounds like the aggie locker room is a mess.  The good news is the schedule is pretty weak again with the exception of LSU down the stretch.  Winning cures a lot of ills. 

Mack Brown did the same thing in the Chris Simms debacle.  Made a promise to a recruit and his dad but he lived up to it.  I don't think he did it again and may have cost him a recruit or two down the road.  Then he went to the only signing one QB per class.  These guys juggle a lot more than most realize.  

Sounds like the aggie locker room is a mess.  The good news is the schedule is pretty weak again with the exception of LSU down the stretch.  Winning cures a lot of ills. 

… ..or covers a hot mess. Me thinks aggy exposed their own selves Saturday. 

This is the hidden content, please

This backs up what I heard from a players father that is on the team Sunday evening that (1) Allen's shoulder is not 100% and has been hurt from before the Bama game but was re-injured during the Bama game (2) Murray has had a horrible attitude since before the Alabama game and had been disruptive in the locker room (3) that players specially the receivers have taken sides on who they think should be the starter.  

Could be a long remainder of the year if Sumlin and his coaches cannot rein in the issues on this team at the moment.

This backs up what I heard from a players father that is on the team Sunday evening that (1) Allen's shoulder is not 100% and has been hurt from before the Bama game but was re-injured during the Bama game (2) Murray has had a horrible attitude since before the Alabama game and had been disruptive in the locker room (3) that players specially the receivers have taken sides on who they think should be the starter.  

Could be a long remainder of the year if Sumlin and his coaches cannot rein in the issues on this team at the moment.

Many are saying that Murray's father is the unnamed "source" of Lopez's article.

Sumlin aint going anywhere. This is just the way some react to a loss.

I personally am not in panic mode at this time - remember last year after the 59-0 blowout the team was done and no way to right the boat while they did lose to Missouri and LSU at least they played respectively in those games - but as with many Aggie supporters I have my serious concerns on the complete bottoming out that has happened the last two years - I can take a loss but to have the offense play like it did against Ole Miss is unacceptable.  Good news is if they can get the locker room under control the remaining schedule (with the exception of LSU) can lead to a quick cure for the last two games.