#15 Texas A&M at #24 Ole Miss

PhatMack19

Ags should win handily, but if they don't it's a quality loss.

Ags 34

Ole Miss. 17

There, another pick for the ags by a UT guy. How many Ags have taken Texas this year?

Me - If you go back and look I actually picked them to beat TCU - and really thought before the game they had a chance - boy was I wrong.

Here I go again - Texas will beat Kansas State this weekend.

I am quite surprised Ole Miss is favored by 6.  They haven't done much since the Bama game.  They get their big OL back from suspension, but there must be something we don't know.   As long as the Ags don't throw Pick 6's,  I'll take the Ags to rebound with a win

I am quite surprised Ole Miss is favored by 6.  They haven't done much since the Bama game.  They get their big OL back from suspension, but there must be something we don't know.   As long as the Ags don't throw Pick 6's,  I'll take the Ags to rebound with a win

completely agree.  If I was a betting man (other than friendly wagers), I would be tempted to load up on the Ags.  Seems that line should be reversed.  Buddy G, you want ole missy?