New Caney vs Crosby

Cougar14.2

As soon as you rid this thread of OctFeb.....last week was her week....move along and take your excuses with you.

As a reminder of last week.....this kid isn't a senior:

This is the hidden content, please

Not the first time he has used that move.

I'm not OctFeb's babysitter. just trying to rid ourselves of these pesky cougar fans that jump in on threads that don't relate to them to talk about how great they are.

I'm not OctFeb's babysitter. just trying to rid ourselves of these pesky cougar fans that jump in on threads that don't relate to them to talk about how great they are.

I wasn't talking about how "great" Crosby is.  I made a statement based on facts.  I said Nederland would go undefeated in that district and was 30 something and 1 the past few years over there.  The only team that has kept sweeps from happening the past few years(except last year).  I also said if they were in this district over here they would have 2 losses already most likely 3 and possibly 4.  Just a difference right now in the strength of the districts.  As far as playoffs are concerned I think it will depend on match ups once again.

So essentially my request was the exact same as yours.....I understand your confusion.  Pesky Dayton fans...

The Immediate Confusion and Straight up Hypocrisy members (some, not all) of this board lay on anyone that supports Crosby:  (Short List)

1. Hijacking threads

2. Feeling the need to share their pesky opinion

3. Only team that has homers

4. Since they win, they brag too much

5.  Because they got beat by a team prior to the year or my birth, they suck

6.  Unless they win by less than a minimum of 50+, they still suck

7.  Unless they win a state championship, while my team has been bouncing basketballs for a month and half, they are god awful

8.  Personal attacks can only come from Crosby posters, personal attacks on Crosby poster is deserved

9.  Stats....omg stats....after-all facts aren't facts until they are 30+ years old....see item 5

10.  Stating the score is considered rubbing it in

11.  Opinions that don't support your opinion = slugs 

I'm sure he's been waiting on one of those. I think Trey or Alec could be up next. 

This is the hidden content, please

I bet he has, great kid.  I hope so for Alec and Trey too.  Alec contributed greatly to our playoff run in baseball last season too.  And I'm practicing the Trey with tha haters.