PN-G vs Ozen

10.12 in high school?  Son, that is smoking!  For those of us unfamiliar with Chopper, what was his real name and where did he go after high school?  I just saw where you said he ran a 10.3 before HS? Good Lord that is fast, especially for a kid not even finished maturing yet. 

Ivory Williams...youtube has some recent track videos of him...

His Senior year according to Central records, the Jaguars went 10-3, lost in the Quarterfinal round to Bay City 13-3...

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Big Ford

10.12 in high school?  Son, that is smoking!  For those of us unfamiliar with Chopper, what was his real name and where did he go after high school?  I just saw where you said he ran a 10.3 before HS? Good Lord that is fast, especially for a kid not even finished maturing yet. 

Ivory Williams C/O 2004 Central H.S. ran thIs to win the 100m dash In the state finals as a Sophomore. 2x Jr. Olympic Champion and won several State 200m and 100m Championships. Also ranked RIVALS.COM #5 All-purpose Back. 

I don't know about him not getting touches, if I remember correctly he go plenty vs Ned and we couldn't stop him.

yall went up against them back then? Thought yall went up against Frog (Derrick Hall) and not Chopper. What yr did Central drop in classification? 

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

yall went up against them back then? Thought yall went up against Frog (Derrick Hall) and not Chopper. What yr did Central drop in classification? 

Maybe that is who I am thinking of, although I do remember Chopper's name.  I think Central dropped the same year PAM was created (and WOS and Silsbee moved down). 2002

Edited by bigdog

Maybe that is who I am thinking of, although I do remember Chopper's name.  I think Central dropped the same year PAM was created (and WOS and Silsbee moved down). 2002

Yes, getting Derrick 'Frog' Hall mixed up.  Hall arrived on the scene like 4 years after Chopper.  They were both extremely fast and both wore #3.  

Yes, getting Derrick 'Frog' Hall mixed up.  Hall arrived on the scene like 4 years after Chopper.  They were both extremely fast and both wore #3.  

No wonder I was mixed up with them wearing the same number.  They were both small and really fast weren't they?