Sept. 12 - Sanford (NC) Southern Lee, 54-21

Sept. 18 - OPEN

Sept. 25 - at Lumberton, 29-51*

Oct. 2 - Nederland, 25-34*

Oct. 9 - at Vidor, 40-28*

Oct. 16 - at Beaumont Central, 27-43*

Oct. 23 - Port Neches-Groves, 13-36*

Oct. 29 - at Baytown Lee, 7:00 pm*

Nope Just your opinion on the game I conisder you somewhat of the BISD guru and was curious on you thoughts

It comes to no surprise that you held Ozen to those low points.  I consider y'all and our defense to be best in district.  I consider it an accomplishment that you were able to keep Tyler from ripping ish up.  Lol

Ozen does have some speed on offense, but not that blazing speed.  They keep that in offense.  But if you had an offensive player that was out running the defense, then that's good as well.  Because when we played them, our game plan was to run right at them.  

While I agree that Randle was underutilized, he was not the first to fall victim to panther politics and certainly won't be the last.  The list is long, and somewhere near the top is a former QB/Safety named London Durham (4.4 forty, strong arm, great competitor, and played safety very well...) he didn't start until his senior year with very little help.   I remember Marshall's coach (Northern)  in the newspaper mentioning how they had to contain this QB who played safety also..., while those of us who knew better knew he would not get to play QB because of the politics.  Maybe I've said too much so I digress, but again the list is long and Randle and London are just a couple, I'm so happy for Randle that he is playing and shining at the next level. 

Meant to comment on this the other day but London not playing QB had nothing to do with politics Anthony was the better QB when London got his chance he went 1-9 and Ozen's football program hasn't been the same since. Anthony is the most winningest QB in Ozen's history. He beat London out fair and square please stop talking nonsense.

EAUMONT OZEN PANTHERS (3-5, 1-4)

Aug. 28 - at Port Arthur Memorial, 31-30

Sept. 4 - Beaumont West Brook, 6-30

Sept. 12 - Sanford (NC) Southern Lee, 54-21

Sept. 18 - OPEN

Sept. 25 - at Lumberton, 29-51*

Oct. 2 - Nederland, 25-34*

Oct. 9 - at Vidor, 40-28*

Oct. 16 - at Beaumont Central, 27-43*

Oct. 23 - Port Neches-Groves, 13-36*

Oct. 29 - at Baytown Lee, 7:00 pm*

Defense giving up 34 points a game on the season and i watched that PNG game and some kids were playing man and some playing zone. Need more practice maybe?

It comes to no surprise that you held Ozen to those low points.  I consider y'all and our defense to be best in district.  I consider it an accomplishment that you were able to keep Tyler from ripping ish up.  Lol

Ozen does have some speed on offense, but not that blazing speed.  They keep that in offense.  But if you had an offensive player that was out running the defense, then that's good as well.  Because when we played them, our game plan was to run right at them.  

One of the fastest and best offensive threats is only allowed to play defense and i bet the rumor this time will be that his parents don't want him to play this for fear of injury. It would be false! Some players get to play offense and defense but some mysteriously are not good enough! Oh well good thing kids have other talents and sports to look forward to. Finish strong Panthers!

JRidge the reason I asked  the question is because i have a great deal of respect for Ozen's offense and was proud my Indians were able to hold such a good offense to so few points. I look at it like an accomplishment because of Ozens talent!!

I really didn't expect us to hold them to 13. I thought we would be getting out of there with maybe a touchdown or a fieldgoal ahead. Defense really stepped up. Offense did as expected. Came out ready to go.